18. Nebraska
19. Boston College
20. USF
21. Arkansas
22. Clemson
23. Washington
24. Cincinnatti
25. Texas A&M

I will not rank teams with a loss above unbeaten teams -- and Hawaii does not belong in after their showing vs La Tech.

outside looking in 1 loss teams

Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, Va Tech

the only one i might even not like is wisconsin, im just not sold on them but it looks like a good list to me and i completely agree with the theory on teams with a loss

unbelievable that michigan was still ranked after the loss to app state, completely based on name and i hate that crap
wont be anymore though

I think South Carolina is waaay too high. They have not been too impressive in either game. I know they beat UGA, but the offense is not playing as it should for a Steve Spurrier team.

I think South Carolina is waaay too high. They have not been too impressive in either game. I know they beat UGA, but the offense is not playing as it should for a Steve Spurrier team.

they beat Georgia... name a team below them besides Cal that beat a good team?

FSU does not count

as for Wisconsin they are like FLA good every year so they are there until they get beat.

Impressive (ok quality wins) so far this year....

Cal vs Tenn

Washington vs Boise St

I'd say LSU vs Vtech but they are going to be a 4 or 5 loss team, but it was impressive

Oklahoma over Miami

Texas vs TCU, pulled away late

Oregon vs Michigan (yes, on road in bighouse against team with 3 or 4 first round picks on offense next year, not including their coach ;) )

Cincy vs Oregon State

Off top of my head

they beat Georgia... name a team below them besides Cal that beat a good team?

FSU does not count

as for Wisconsin they are like FLA good every year so they are there until they get beat.

Georgia did almost nothing on offense to win that game. FSU has a much better offense that Georgia since UGA has no good WR. They only won 28-14 against LA-Lafayette. Lafayette scored all 14 in the first half. I think they should be ranked, but not top 15. UGA was overrated since Stafford had not really done much and their WR corp is ok at best.

Georgia did almost nothing on offense to win that game. FSU has a much better offense that Georgia since UGA has no good WR. They only won 28-14 against LA-Lafayette. Lafayette scored all 14 in the first half. I think they should be ranked, but not top 15. UGA was overrated since Stafford had not really done much and their WR corp is ok at best.

if Clemson continues to win they will move up... be patient grasshopper.

if Clemson continues to win they will move up... be patient grasshopper.

I know they will, their big games are later in the year: VT 10/6, Wake 11/10, BC 11/17, USC 11/24. I just don't think USC should be 11 that is all. Clemson is right about where they should be (for now). They are now up to 20 in the real poll and USC up to 17

I know they will, their big games are later in the year: VT 10/6, Wake 11/10, BC 11/17, USC 11/24. I just don't think USC should be 11 that is all. Clemson is right about where they should be (for now). They are now up to 20 in the real poll and USC up to 17
you mean south carolina? usc usually means southern cal

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Well I do not follow them that much, but I just feel that they were ranked too high since their defense is good, but who can make a big play on Offense? Mohammed Massaquoi did not really step up last year and they have not had a consistant starter at RB since Musa.

Well I do not follow them that much, but I just feel that they were ranked too high since their defense is good, but who can make a big play on Offense? Mohammed Massaquoi did not really step up last year and they have not had a consistant starter at RB since Musa.
Moreno is a freak and should ge the ball on every play. Stafford was the reason we won the last 3 games of the season last year. Its not his fault that nobody can catch.

Not bad, I dont see how Cal can not be a top 10 team currently but I do know the source so ill be happy that 5 PAC teams are on the list ;)

UCLA beat a quality team in BYU, ill tell you they are pretty good I am not sure if they arent the best non-BCS team currently.

If you lose to a quality team especially on the road I personally dont hold it against them. Especially when a few of these schools havent even played a quality opponent yet (im looking in your direction Florida and Ohio St.).

Back