My Top 25

Well I do not follow them that much, but I just feel that they were ranked too high since their defense is good, but who can make a big play on Offense? Mohammed Massaquoi did not really step up last year and they have not had a consistant starter at RB since Musa.

college football is defense.

Not bad, I dont see how Cal can not be a top 10 team currently but I do know the source so ill be happy that 5 PAC teams are on the list ;)

UCLA beat a quality team in BYU, ill tell you they are pretty good I am not sure if they arent the best non-BCS team currently.

If you lose to a quality team especially on the road I personally dont hold it against them. Especially when a few of these schools havent even played a quality opponent yet (im looking in your direction Florida and Ohio St.).

like I said earlier Fla. and Wisconsin are where they are based on history -- recent history.... and BYU is not that great. another all offense 0 defense team.

Not bad, I dont see how Cal can not be a top 10 team currently but I do know the source so ill be happy that 5 PAC teams are on the list ;)

UCLA beat a quality team in BYU, ill tell you they are pretty good I am not sure if they arent the best non-BCS team currently.

If you lose to a quality team especially on the road I personally dont hold it against them. Especially when a few of these schools havent even played a quality opponent yet (im looking in your direction Florida and Ohio St.).

had Cal at 10 but could not stomach it. at all. had to move them down.

like I said earlier Fla. and Wisconsin are where they are based on history -- recent history.... and BYU is not that great. another all offense 0 defense team.

Current BYU team has a strong defense, the Levell (sp?) Edwards BYU had no defense. We will see how they finish, I have no doubt they would beat Hawaii and Bosie off the island/blue turf. TCU is the one that would be a game.

Current BYU team has a strong defense, the Levell (sp?) Edwards BYU had no defense. We will see how they finish, I have no doubt they would beat Hawaii and Bosie off the island/blue turf. TCU is the one that would be a game.

you and I have two different perspectives on "good" defenses.

Impressive (ok quality wins) so far this year....

Cal vs Tenn

Washington vs Boise St

I'd say LSU vs Vtech but they are going to be a 4 or 5 loss team, but it was impressive

Oklahoma over Miami

Texas vs TCU, pulled away late

Oregon vs Michigan (yes, on road in bighouse against team with 3 or 4 first round picks on offense next year, not including their coach ;) )

Cincy vs Oregon State

Off top of my head

Ok since you think Virginia Tech will be a 4 or 5 loss team what do you consider Miami. Also, at the rate Michigan is going 4 or 5 losses is looking pretty good for them.

Ok since you think Virginia Tech will be a 4 or 5 loss team what do you consider Miami. Also, at the rate Michigan is going 4 or 5 losses is looking pretty good for them.

Miami will probably be a 4 loss team, Michigan at this rate will be 7-5. Remember, it isn't necessarily about the wins and losses of the other teams but the quality of the players they have on their rosters. App State beat Michigan, but they don't have a single player who could start for a d1 bcs program. Miami got clobbered, but they have players, same for Michigan, year in and out top draft classes.

Back