My top 25....

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
1. Alabama (really, this is the best team in the country right now :salut: )
2. Florida
3. Cal (dark horse for national championship game, where's the love for them?)
4. Texas
5. Penn State (a little skeptical of them this high, BUT they are taking care of business against the cupcakes)
6. LSU
7. Boise State (best of the non-BCS teams by a country mile; horrible schedule including Cal Irvine or Cal Davis or some lady named Irvine Davis should keep them out of anything that means something called January)
8. Miami (yeah, Miami....they are looking for real, the next couple of weeks are going to be interesting to see how they do in two more tough games)
9. Ohio State
10. Ole Miss (and ready to drop....once they play a team with athletes, they lose. I see them as a 3 loss team this year)
11. Oklahoma
12. Virginia Tech
13. USC
14. Cincy
15. Houston
16. TCU
17. Oklahoma State
18. Michigan
19. Georgia
20. Florida State
21. awlbarn :pukerr:
22. Notre Dame
23. UCLA (for future reference, look out USC :secret: )
24. Kansas
25. UNC

personally if you lose a game to a high ranked opponet, you should not have a spot above where they were the previous week....lose to unranked team, no top 25 :naughty: really if you have lost a game, i dont care who it was to at this point, you shouldnt be in the top 25

personally if you lose a game to a high ranked opponet, you should not have a spot above where they were the previous week....lose to unranked team, no top 25 :naughty: really if you have lost a game, i dont care who it was to at this point, you shouldnt be in the top 25

:doh::doh::doh:

I agree with some of that, but if you are disqualified for the top 25 for losing a game at this point, the top 25 would look pretty freakin' odd with Rice coming in at #17 or some crap like that.

:doh::doh::doh:

i dont care if you are playing William and Mary, Albany, and North Central Minnesota State...you have not lost a game, so until you lose, you are better than others who have lost a game...because you have not lost...

the BCS is garbage...

NCAA needs to go to a playoff system...

i dont care if you are playing William and Mary, Albany, and North Central Minnesota State...you have not lost a game, so until you lose, you are better than others who have lost a game...because you have not lost...

the BCS is garbage...

NCAA needs to go to a playoff system...

Beating W&M by 1 is not the same as losing to, say, Texas by 1. It's not like the NFL where the teams are in theory pretty evenly matched so a win is a win.

Sliq, would you rather lose in a game of 1 on 1 with LeBron James by a narrow margin or actually try and struggle to beat your niece? Which sounds more impressive?

Beating W&M by 1 is not the same as losing to, say, Texas by 1. It's not like the NFL where the teams are in theory pretty evenly matched so a win is a win.

Sliq, would you rather lose in a game of 1 on 1 with LeBron James by a narrow margin or actually try and struggle to beat your niece? Which sounds more impressive?

I bet the niece has better sportsmanship than Lebron's punk ass.

is losing the super bowl by 1 any better than beating detroit by 85 to make it to the super bowl?

a loss is a loss, i dont care how you look at it...id rather lose by 35 than lose by 1...

if there was a playoff system put in place, then that 9-0 Rice team that beat Middle Texas East North West Campus for amputees would lose the first game they played, because they wouldnt be able to beat another 9-0 team right?

as for 'evenly matched' when was the last time Detroit was favored in a game...thats like beating up on the 8-0 team that has played a bunch of sissy marys every game

is losing the super bowl by 1 any better than beating detroit by 85 to make it to the super bowl?

a loss is a loss, i dont care how you look at it...id rather lose by 35 than lose by 1...

if there was a playoff system put in place, then that 9-0 Rice team that beat Middle Texas East North West Campus for amputees would lose the first game they played, because they wouldnt be able to beat another 9-0 team right?

as for 'evenly matched' when was the last time Detroit was favored in a game...thats like beating up on the 8-0 team that has played a bunch of sissy marys every game
you really have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to College Football

:salut:

Back