Basketball My take on the incident at MSG

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... go play golf!!! Beautiful!!! Like Tiger will short putt to save your feelings huh? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

OK... let me put this into it's bais content... and jeremy, let it go... this is not kids sports like you and I have both agreed on...

If my team and fav' player were invovled (KINGS/Martin) here is how I would feel...

Martin as Collins (dummy, stand there and take a guy in your face after that, you just bought that ticket)

Martin as JR (If you get in his grill after getting mugged, I am good with that... BUT MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET AND GET TO THE LINE BEFORE IT GETS WORSE)

Martin as Nate (Bro... what the hell ya thinking? I lost some repsect, but it's the heat of the moment, when ya get back show me ya learned something and grew up a bit *no pun intended to Nate*... but you just cost us a crap load of games with your stupidity and lack of maturity)

Martin as Melo (WTF???? I lost all respect and want nothing to do with ya now... will never be happy you are on the KINGS and hope for a trade down the line)

Martin as Thomas (FIRE HIS A@@... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!)

Martin as Jeffries grabbing a throat (again WTF? Be a peace maker, not jacking things up worse... stupid a@@ move!!!)

Kings as Nuggets running up score... (go fo it... remember this when the tables get turned!)

Kings as the Knicks (Ya big pu@@ies!! I thought we were done with this when we traded Webber and Peja? Still have whiney Miller and Bibby... learn to play as well as you complain ya spoiled babies!!!)

So there is an honset evaluation if it was my team involved... no diff then the way I see it now with the Chunks vs Skirts... <---made me laugh :D

ummm wow you don't have to say "and jeremy, let it go... this is not kids sports like you"I was putting it in a stuation that i've been in.You put it in 3 situatuons you were in so i did the same.Im sure the nba isn't like your bussiness office or karate fight.Oh yeah and i have let it go.:cool:

Your situation, however, was a kid comparison, where it is a LOT different. Kids cry when they lose alot of the time. Ever watch the Little League World Series? They cry is they lose 2-1 and they know they fought hard or 10-0 and got their butts whooped.

yeh he still didn't have to include that in his post.Im sure it would have been just effective with out it.It seems like hes trying to dis me or something when really it was just a discussion.Its over and im done talking about it so why keeping going on about it.And yes i have seen the world series but i didn't cry after i lost a game so thats a bad comparsion.

ACCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...

Lock this thread... I heard the "Dead Horse" is suing for brutality! LMAO

No hard feelings to anyone I hope... if so bite me :p

BTW... just saw the video again (you tube)... Nate did not take JR down... it was a momentum pull by JR and Nate being so small just whipped around... I also didn't realize that Collins threw JR to the floor at the end of the foul... harsh!

YouTube - Knicks Nuggets Brawl 12-16-06

funny stuff... all 7 pages of rants :D :eek:

kromeace said:
BTW... just saw the video again (you tube)... Nate did not take JR down... it was a momentum pull by JR and Nate being so small just whipped around... I also didn't realize that Collins threw JR to the floor at the end of the foul... harsh!

Yep I mentioned that before. People think that it was nate cause hes on top, so it looks like he did it, but it was JRs grab.

Like i said in another thread, has anyone even considered the injury jr could have sustained from that sort of foul? Common sense should be used....

JR didnt start the brawl if you watch Melo did......becuase Nate just pushed him away before he could hit him..........then at the end Melo ran away like a lil sissy like he is.........but Nate was the man and knocked the crap outta JR......

kromeace said:
ACCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...

Lock this thread... I heard the "Dead Horse" is suing for brutality! LMAO

No hard feelings to anyone I hope... if so bite me :p

YouTube - Knicks Nuggets Brawl 12-16-06

funny stuff... all 7 pages of rants :D :eek:

lol you say lock this thread because you don't wanna continue on with the discussion then you keep on going on about it right under it with the youtube thing.lol i just find that funny.

From that angle I see how harsh it was...ugly... I was actually surprised to najera play peace keeper... he has been known to cheap shot peeps...

17jeremy said:
lol you say lock this thread because you don't wanna continue on with the discussion then you keep on going on about it right under it with the youtube thing.lol i just find that funny.

Not a perfect way to end it? Like a suspense thriller... leave off where we begun...:D

#1Rookie Card Collector said:
Jeremy i have a felling you shouldnt say anything to kromeace i believe hes older and a lot stronger...........

lol whats he going to do to me were talking about something online.that was a really dum comment.

Back