Basketball My take on the incident at MSG

J.R. Smith Collector said:
Theres a difference from kids and Men.

These players get paid millions, kids, they can not control their emotions, and will call the "waambulance" once they lose, I know they feeling as well.

But when you have grown men, getting paid enourmously, they should just say, look we lost, get over it, and come back the next game.

Ther way collins acted you wouldn't consider him anything but a kid...

maybe so but i've seen mercy in pro sports as well just maybe not so much in the nba.

Lol i like how everyone is making the knicks the bad guy when the nuggets go push and punch players then run away.ozballer23 did you see the fight i don't think collins was the only player acting childish.Jr. and melo were acting just as much childish as well as wussys.

17jeremy said:
maybe so but i've seen mercy in pro sports as well just maybe not so much in the nba.

mercy? this isn't a bloodsport, its basketball. The whole point is trying to score as much as you can and to win. Why do you think millions watch the NBA? It's known for its awesome skills, dunks and scoring. Take that away and its like any other league. If you can't handle that, get out and learn how to play golf.

17jeremy said:

Lol i like how everyone is making the knicks the bad guy when the nuggets go push and punch players then run away.ozballer23 did you see the fight i don't think collins was the only player acting childish.Jr. and melo were acting just as much childish as well as wussys.

Well, who the hell started it?

A Knick.

who the hell grabbed nate then goes running away or punches collins and runs away.lol and you call them men. oy yeha there tough men.sure.lol.

I don't know man... I guess I just judged you by your collection which was obviously a mistake. Collections usually connect with age... the older you are the better the collection for the most part.

17jeremy said:
who the hell grabbed nate then goes running away or punches collins and runs away.lol and you call them men. oy yeha there tough men.sure.lol.

Collins was tired of being taken to school by jr, and reacted the way a 13 yo would. That was completly professional no wasn't it?

Every action has a reaction JR reacted defensively to what Collins started. Simple.

then after he defends himself you will see him grab nate and push him to the floor then run away then he'll go push someone else and run away.Just like a 13 year old would act.

17jeremy said:
then after he defends himself you will see him grab nate and push him to the floor then run away then he'll go push someone else and run away.Just like a 13 year old would act.

I'll say it again. Every action has a reaction

Get up in my face like nate did to jr and see where you end up.

Luckily, I had the game taped.

If you watch, after Jefferies falls, JR like holds him back, in the back, someone runs towards Carmelo, and then in turn, JR runs after him to go help Melo. JR wasnt running away cause he was scared, from the pic, it looked like Curry was in the back running down the other side of the court where Melo ran to, JR saw it, and then ran there.

lol ok i'll drop it i know you collect him and are going to defend him of course i would do the same with the players i collect.

Newton's Third Law of Motion

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."
'

Not so sure human thinking is characterized by a law of motion.

Back