Register or log in to remove this ad.

My sunday smoothie wireless net experience.

Will

Prospect
Not much to discuss at this point but....

Theres a hot mom out there till she stood up, and had men's undies on....

Now, some women can look sexy like that..like Cameron Diaz in Charlies Angel's. Straight tighty whities no..this one has on those grey hanes briefs type and looks all ghetto with her pants drooping etc....

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker

Now, some women can look sexy like that..like Cameron Diaz in Charlies Angel's. Straight tighty whities no..this one has on those grey hanes briefs type and looks all ghetto with her pants drooping etc....

Nasty....eyeww.

Will

Prospect
I was talking with the owner of this smoothie shop. Asking if Austin has a pooper scooper law. I dont think they do but they need one.

This is a nice little place but you know the old saying, give someone an inch, and they take a mile.

For those that didnt catch my last thread on this stuff...theres a nice tree covered playscape and a small area for a 5 or 6 jet squirt fountain. So its basically become a place of free entertainment.

In this same area, theres a ice cream parlor and a chinese food place. The chinese food place is a several feet away but its right at the playscape area.

Last weekend, where I park, the walk from there to here goes right past the fountain area. I had to side step quite a few animal deuces.

So I had asked about the pooper scooper law. She begins to tell me how not long ago some kid decided to drop a load inside the crawl tubes of the playscape. Some lady actually went and got it with a plastic bag and walked into the chinese place and complained to them about it even though that place has nothing to do with the playscape area lol.

The property manager didnt plan to put in public bathrooms so you have wet kids running from the fountains to some of the local places using the bathrooms etc..drippy running diapers even lol.

So today I talked to the owners husband about the convo I had with his wife and he was telling me a few more stories along the lines of parents just letting their kids walk to the grass to pee on themselves and go wash off in the fountain.

Lexis

Prospect

say what ..... :eh: .....not good

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer

:shifty:

:hitit: