my sexy sig

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
features a 95 SP Griffey Auto issued in the 97 product, and is serial numbered 1/12...it is my only griffey auto and hasnt been shown in almost 2 years...got it at the Chicago National for 2003 Topps Autos of Carson Palmer and Byron Leftwich...one of the dealers was doing the set...he also wanted $50 but i told him i wasnt going to do the trade AND cash...just thought id explain it some....and the others are brad smith bowman chromes, the 3 refractors...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is it as sexy as this?:

db60e210.jpg

that is a sick grif

i figure if i have that many of his cards i should at least have a decent auto...at some point id like to add more, but that will be at least 3 months, if they are quick with a new and better disability rating, but i figure itll take closer to 6-8 months to get my appeal taken care of....ill probably get a payton auto then, provided my rate goes up to 20% or higher...and itll be a nice payton auto

What do Griffey autos run?

you can get them for $35-$50 for an Upper Deck style last time i was checking, which has been a number of months...at the show they wanted $200 for this one...

so relatively cheap for how good of a player he is, member of the 500 HR Club and all without steroid allegations

features a 95 SP Griffey Auto issued in the 97 product, and is serial numbered 1/12...it is my only griffey auto and hasnt been shown in almost 2 years...got it at the Chicago National for 2003 Topps Autos of Carson Palmer and Byron Leftwich...one of the dealers was doing the set...he also wanted $50 but i told him i wasnt going to do the trade AND cash...just thought id explain it some....and the others are brad smith bowman chromes, the 3 refractors...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just gotta rub salt in the wound, eh? All I'm looking for is ONE BC Gold!
Nice deal on the Griffey though.
Jeff

Just gotta rub salt in the wound, eh? All I'm looking for is ONE BC Gold!
Nice deal on the Griffey though.
Jeff

get an orange :D i didnt get the superfractor, it went for like $228 or something...there is also a sterling black /25 up right now, i got mine in a lot for what it would cost to get this one solo, and my lot has 2 Brandon Marshall Jsys, a Tomlinson Football, and 2 autos :eek:

Back