My Name Is Tim...And I Like to Trade

Roxfan17

Bench Warmer
Hello everybody,

I'm Tim from East Tennessee, and I'm ready to do some trading. I may be new to the site but not to online trading. So don't fear the newbie or rookie label. I'm an active member of a few trading card forums and also run a blog titled Home of the Toddfather.

I look forward to a new opportunity to meet some new people, make some great trades and continue to grow my Todd Helton "Super Collection". Thank you for having me on your site, and I look forward to getting started with SCC.

Last edited:
Hello everybody,

I'm Tim from East Tennessee, and I'm ready to do some trading. I may be new to the site but not to online trading. So don't fear the newbie or rookie label. I'm an active member of a few trading card forums and also run a blog titled Home of the Toddfather.

I look forward to a new opportunity to meet some new people, make some great trades and continue to grow my Todd Helton "Super Collection". Thank you for having me on your site, and I look forward to getting started with SCC.[/quot

I'll track down everything I have, if your willing to trade for some of today's tiger stars.

Believe it or not, this is all have. I'll watch for him from now on though. Anything of interest?

Attachments

• helton.jpg
    helton.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 95
Back