Basketball MY LOGOMAN COLLECTION!!! 1/1 Galore!

bballcardheaven

Bench Warmer
Glad that I finally am getting around to doing this. First of all I would like to thank everyone who has helped me with this set so far:
rhysjsolomon aka Rhys
UltimateDeron aka Rick
Peddigree aka Eric
gregnice37 aka Greg
hem9 on ozcardtrader
adhunt99 aka Andrew
grapesodarocks on sportscardforum
CopyWrite123 aka Patrick

First off I am going to start with my 07/08 Topps Logoman Tag Set. I only have 1 at the moment but I am working on getting more. I would like to thank Rick for getting me this one on ebay :D I love the superfractor look on these cards but the scan doesnt show it too well.
ATACBI-ChaunceyBillups.jpg

07/08 Topps Letterman Chauncey Billups Auto Tag 1/1

Next up is another set that I only have 1 card of (in hand that is :D). I would like to thank Rick as well for getting this one for me :D This card is so sick in person I cant even describe it. These cards look much better in hand than on scans...
aLLPP-PaulPierce.jpg

09/10 Topps Paul Pierce Logoman 1/1

Next up is my secondary set as of right now. Let me start by saying these cards are beautiful in person. The shininess along with just the overall logoman, auto, and picture placement just flow so well. 07/08 Topps Echelon Auto Logoman 1/1's

Here is the 1st of the bunch... got this one off of ebay. I think I got a pretty good deal on it. The Auto is really nice and the card looks very nice in person.
TEALRTJF-TJFord.jpg

07/08 Topps Echelon T.J. Ford Auto Logoman 1/1

Next up is the first of three cards from my buddy hem9 on ozcardtrader. This is probably my least favorite out of the three but they are all actually equal.
TEALRJH-JoshHoward.jpg

07/08 Topps Echelon Josh Howard Auto Logoman 1/1

Next up is another beauty. The Auto on this card is sooo perfect I cant even begin to describe it. And with the well centered Logoman and the beautful design, I will just let the scan do the talking.
TEALRCBI-ChaunceyBillups.jpg

07/08 Topps Echelon Chauncey Billups Auto Logoman 1/1

And the last one of the bunch, which is personally my favorite. Although the Logoman is a little off-centered, I still love the card overall. I will let the scan do some more talking.
TEALRJS-JoshSmith.jpg

07/08 Topps Echelon Josh Smith Auto Logoman 1/1

And lastly, the 08/09 Topps Treasury Mini Logoman 1/1 set. I cannot even describe all of the money, time, and effort it took me to accomplish as much as I have. I am going to try to post as little as possible but I dont think I can hold back my love for these cards... so lets just start.

First off is one I picked up from Rhys... and you will be seeing his name a lot later on in this thread. This one has to be my least favorite out of the bunch, but it is still very, very nice.
aLECM-CoreyMaggette.jpg

Corey Maggette

Next up is one I picked up from adhunt99 aka Andrew. It took a lot to pry this card out his hands but I finally did it :D.
aLEGA-GilbertArenas.jpg

Gilbert Arenas

Next up is one that I got from Copywrite123 aka Patrick on youtube. I was able to work out a deal for this one before he even got it in the mail! :D
aLEAH-AlHorford.jpg

Al Horford

Next up is one that I got off of naxcom. Needless to say I am disappointed in the way it was shipped. This card was shipped straight up in a tiny box with a piece of foam inside. I could shake the card around when it was still in the bubble mailer. It wasnt in a penny sleeve, toploader, nothing except a small box. But the card still looks beautiful.
aLEVC-VinceCarter.jpg

Vince Carter

Next up I got from Eric aka Peddigree. It took A LOT of money to pry this away but it is well worth it. I love the look of this card like all of the others.
aLETM-TracyMcGrady.jpg

Tracy McGrady

Next up is one I got from grapesodarocks on sportscardforum. I remember seeing this pulled A WHILE ago and I am so glad that when I went to see if he still had it we were able to work something out for it.
aLESN-SteveNash.jpg

Steve Nash

Next is one I got from my buddy gregnice37 aka Greg. I was able to pry this one out of his hands out of a lot of convincing. :D
aLERG-RudyGay.jpg

Rudy Gay

Next up is another one from my boy Rhys aka rhysjsolomon aka pugz187. Thanks for hooking me up with this one!! I am a big fan of this player and I love the look of it.
aLEAIG-AndreIguodala.jpg

Next up is the first one that I got from the set and boy is it a BEAUTY. It is one of my favorite in the set (top 2) and on top of being my favorite player, the card is just down right NASTY. Lets let the scan do the talking.
aLECA-CarmeloAnthony.jpg

Carmelo Anthony

Last is one I got from one of my buddies... I am so happy I was able to pick this one up as it is absolutely SICK. It is definitely one of my favorites in the set (top 2). The card just flows so nicely.
aLECP-ChrisPaul.jpg

Chris Paul

Well that is all for now folks. Stay tuned for another mailday shortly... pure SICKNESS. I am chasing all of the sets you just saw above along with a couple other sets. If you know anyone who owns ANY cards from the following sets PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

2007/08 Topps Letterman Tagman 1/1's

2007/08 Topps Letterman Auto Tagman 1/1's

2007/08 Topps Luxury Box Auto Logoman 1/1's

2007/08 Topps Echelon Auto Logoman 1/1's

2008/09 Topps Treasury Mini Logoman 1/1's

2009/10 Topps Logoman 1/1's

As always thanks for looking and thanks for reading this thread!

Thanks,
Andrew

Back