My Joke Thread question??

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshenup23

Bench Warmer
Well seems like some racial and sexist jokes kinda of blew it for th contest, but in fairness I will list who won the contest. I tell ya the Hellen Keller jokes got me pretty good. I also liked the Chuck Norris Jokes. But the whole 0 to 200 in 6 seconds was a killer. Thus, Our winner is......................

5foot1Howard12. Ok, I am going to send you all the points I got
Originally Posted by 5foot1Howard12
Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
REALLY mad.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

freshenup23 said:
Well seems like some racial and sexist jokes kinda of blew it for th contest, but in fairness I will list who won the contest. I tell ya the Hellen Keller jokes got me pretty good. I also liked the Chuck Norris Jokes. But the whole 0 to 200 in 6 seconds was a killer. Thus, Our winner is......................

5foot1Howard12. Ok, I am going to send you all the points I got

Yes, we were watching the thread closely, because as usual, there were a couple of boneheads who had to cross the line, and we knew eventually it would happen. :rolleyes: Some of the stuff posted in that thread was unacceptable, and to those who posted it (you few know who you are) consider that a warning. :mad: Next time anyone posts stuff like that on this board, they will be getting a long suspension at the very least.

mvpsportscards said:
I appologize for my post. I did not realize that we needed to keep it "G" rated.

Thanks for the apology Evan! ;) All message boards that I'm aware of have the same G rating rules, and we want to keep it that way here on SCF. We actually have at least one 12 year old girl as a member, along with several other youngsters, and some of the stuff I read was just not acceptable for someone of that age to read. To run a site like this cost money, which is why you see advertising on here. To help pay for things. Getting major advertisers to sign up with us is very a difficult task, and we don't want any of them to pull out their support, because they see offensive posts. There is gonna be zero tollerance from now on on this sort of behaviour. Again, I appreciate you manning up, and apologizing. :cool:

i apoligze im a young kid and shouldnt said it but i admni though tit wasok but i quess it was racist. im srry-brandon

Congrats to 5foot1Howard12 for winning the contest, and thanks to freshenup23 for having it! Closing this up. Happy trading everyone. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back