Football My FIRST Football Game!!!!

marinocollector

Bench Warmer
Today I will be in the Touchdown Club on the Westside at Alltell stadium to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars play the Tennessee Titans!!!!!

At 24 years of age, its my first ever pro football game! Funny thing is I've been to basketball, baseball and even hockey, but football is my favorite!

Even better is they were giving away tickets for every car sold (I sell Fords) last Saturday! I didn't even know about it! I sold three cars, and its only me and the wife, so I sold my left over ticket to a buddy for $40 bucks so all my food and parking will be paid as well! I was wondering why he was so quick to do the deal, then I got the tickets..... $185 a piece! WOW!!!!! Really happy right now.... figured I'd share my story to **** sometime before kickoff... because minutes.... are ...... moving..... so..... slow......

Thanks! I'm back now.. very glad to see the Jags lose.... I grew up in central florida, and when the jags came into Jax, they aired their games instead of the dolphins.... translation: I missed a lot of Marino games! GRRRR!

Back