My #'ed Cards and Refractors for Trade

Criollos

Rookie
Transactions: 15
Not trying to butt in here, but according to eBay's "Terapeak Research" tool, 3 raw ungraded versions of this card have sold on the site within the last year, (#21/50 on 10/4/21, 14/50 on 8/6, and 02/50 on 6/20). They ranged in delivered price from $91 to $113, with an overall average of $104. Just trying to help.
Thanks for the info. I have no idea what “Terapeak Research” is but I will try to learn about it, as it seems helpful in this situation. Funny thing is, on gut feeling I was just going to say $100 sale price, but I’m not sure I want to sell, as I would rather trade for something I can add to my PC.

Criollos

Rookie
Transactions: 15
depends on how much you want for it I don't have tons of cash and I'm not huge on Arenado but wouldn't mind having a nice rookie of his.
I honestly prefer to hold on to it and hopefully work out a trade in which I get something for my PC. If I sell it I would like to get $100 for it.

Steelers8873

Pro
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Luis,

Hey man I completely understand hold onto it I do the same thing buddy lol. If I ever come across anything to trade for it I will give you a holler.