Basketball My Box of Panini Preferred

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
I forgot to post this in this forum over the weekend, so here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. I decided to grab a box of Panini Preferred... mostly b/c I'm addicted gambler and felt like taking a risk. And I was hoping for a Silhouette as I think they're really cool (especially the patches)

If you've not seen these boxes, each of the 3 autos is individually packaged in it's own pack, and then there's your booklet just kinda sitting there...

So you see the booklet first, and mine is labeled 2011 RC and 59/99... I'm hoping for something sweet with Lin...

This is what it was:
RookieBook.jpg

So it's John Wall, Larry Sanders (who?) Derrick Favors, Evan Turner, DeMarcus Cousins, and Andy Rautins (who again?)
Not terrible, but I'm kinda mad that it had Sanders and Rautins... I feel like even the top 6 picks (they had 3 or 4 of them) would have made more sense.

So then I grabbed each auto pack, and realized there were no thick cards... So that meant no Silhouette or patch for me... so that sucked.

And then these were 2 of my autos, so that sucked some more
WilliamsPreferred.jpg

Elliot Williams /99

EbanksRedemption.jpg

Devin Ebanks Emerald Redemption (/75 I think)
I swear I pull a redemption from everything Panini... I know UD took a lot of crap for their redemptions, but Panini is ridiculous and their service is terrible. I've been waiting a month for live cards and they don't respond to emails

this was the 3rd auto in my box...

And the card that saved the box: \
RoseFront.jpg

DERRICK ROSE AUTO!!!!
And it's jersey #'d too.... check it out....

RoseBack.jpg

1/1!!!!! BOOM SHAKALAKA!

Thanks for looking!

Back