My Blog Group Box Break

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,

Just an FYI I am hosting a Basketball group box break on my blog http://captkirk42.blogspot.com
full details are there. I was going to post this on the Basketball Group Box Break Board, but it is not through TCZ. I am doing it through my blog. I will have videos for it but they will not be live, that is one of the many reasons I am not doing it though the forums. Its only $10 per team then $5 for each additional team. All teams are chosen no Random teams. Any "Hits" from unclaimed teams will be randomized as well as some of the inserts, unclaimed base will not be randomized. You will need to sign-up through the post on my blog.

Here are the boxes I'm busting open:
  1. 2012-13 Panini Prestige Basketball Hobby Box
  2. 2012-13 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball 11 Pack Box (3)
  3. 2012-13 Panini Past & Present Basketball Hobby Box
  4. 2013-14 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball Jumbo Box
  5. 2014-15 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball Hobby Box
Right now there is no sign-up deadline only 9 of the 30 teams have been claimed. I want about 7 more people to sign-up so I'll have 10 folks minimum for fun factor. Once I have that many folks signed up and paid I will start the opening.

Boxes are in hand. I got them through D&A CardWorld. I got 7 freebie packs that I did open and posted a recorded video of that pack break on youtube to give a sample of what to expect from the break. The cards from those packs will be included in the box break packages.

Any way you can reserve the Spurs for me until I can get to a computer to post on the blog? If not, no worries. I'm just hoping. :)

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw that they're already taken. :(

If he ends up not making payment let me know and I'll pay for the Spurs and Lakers.

Any way you can reserve the Spurs for me until I can get to a computer to post on the blog? If not, no worries. I'm just hoping. :)

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw that they're already taken. :(

If he ends up not making payment let me know and I'll pay for the Spurs and Lakers.
OK I'll let you know if he fails to pay.

Back