Sneaky
I must say, this was one of my best birthday hauls ever!! :dance::dance:

$20 Starbucks Gift Card
$30 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card
$50 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card
New suit
New shirt and tie to go with suit
NCAA Football for PS2

and this sucker: http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/device-detail.jsp?navId=H0,C201,P463

463_47.jpg

only mine's in silver

having fun with this!!! My work has the e-mail set up, so I don't have to pay for that service, but then I'll be able to get work from home, so it's good and bad :D

very nice! just to warn you, i had a blackberry curve, and while im not the type to drop my phone or handle it roughly, the screen did break within 6 months, and seeing as how i dont they didnt offer insurance, im straight out of luck. not exactly sure how it happened, but be sure to take care of that phone :D i loved mine and wish it didnt crack

Zeeck

Sneaky
very nice! just to warn you, i had a blackberry curve, and while im not the type to drop my phone or handle it roughly, the screen did break within 6 months, and seeing as how i dont they didnt offer insurance, im straight out of luck. not exactly sure how it happened, but be sure to take care of that phone :D i loved mine and wish it didnt crack

good to know. I'm not as mean to my phones as I once was, but with a little monster running around the house, I'm sure hoping they offer insurance

andy

Collector Planet Original
Nice stuff!! Not big on coffee but cant bear $80 to spend at B Dubs!!!

Suit/clothes/Blackberry sounds sweet too!!