my advice to college students

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
take an education class :drool:

my education class meets for 2+ hours twice a week...seriously like 25 girls and 2 guys :dance:

already found one to try to work my magic on...we did one of those agree/disagree things with questions that dont have a right/wrong answer...well on 2 of them the class was pretty split, on one it was me, this girl, the other guy in the class, and the other question was just me and the girl...

we had matching answers and shirts by the same company (famous s&s)

oh yeah...and shes HOT :dance:

more info thursday hopefully...shes probably like 19/20 though...id like someone over 21

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
take an education class :drool:

my education class meets for 2+ hours twice a week...seriously like 25 girls and 2 guys :dance:

already found one to try to work my magic on...we did one of those agree/disagree things with questions that dont have a right/wrong answer...well on 2 of them the class was pretty split, on one it was me, this girl, the other guy in the class, and the other question was just me and the girl...

we had matching answers and shirts by the same company (famous s&s)

oh yeah...and shes HOT :dance:

more info thursday hopefully...shes probably like 19/20 though...id like someone over 21
boo hoo, hot chick is a year too young?:boohoo:
someone get the baby a bottle:(

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

Seahawcla

Bench Warmer
I dont know what you are talking about ;)

I remember a multicultural education trip to Hawaii, two boys 18 girls one month. Too bad I was taken at that point :doh:

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
young girls are like bonds they mature with age (or is it they are like stocks and eventually pay dividends? :D )

:lollol::lollol:

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
I dont know what you are talking about ;)

I remember a multicultural education trip to Hawaii, two boys 18 girls one month. Too bad I was taken at that point :doh:

teacher said she was impressed at how many guys were in the class...2...most of my education classes have been like 5 guys and 20 girls, that goes for intro to teaching, exceptional child, math 123, and math 124...the elementary ed is all about the girls

Like yeah... pick the ones that say "Yes"

:lollol:

:pray: :beg: hopefully she says yes...ill at least do some online stalking once i get her name...