Status
Not open for further replies.

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

We have a Ukranian exchange student living in our hometown with a host family, while her parents and siblings are currently displaced in a refugee camp. Her host family is doing an online fundraiser to help her family when they are able to return to whatever is left of their town and start life over.

So, we talked about it as a family, and we are gonna match whatever I get for these items.

Make me an offer, I am not setting a price for the lot of 7 cards:

Last edited:
Super awesome of you and your family Kevin! Love these cards so I’d like to offer $150 for them. If I am not the best offer and they end up with some other lucky person please let me know as I’d still like to make a small contribution to this cause. Thanks so much!

Mike

Super awesome of you and your family Kevin! Love these cards so I’d like to offer $150 for them. If I am not the best offer and they end up with some other lucky person please let me know as I’d still like to make a small contribution to this cause. Thanks so much!

Mike
Um, yeah! My gosh how generous of you Mike! I have some others in the set I finished and am going to include for you, that was very kind my friend! Glad they are going to a great home!

Um, yeah! My gosh how generous of you Mike! I have some others in the set I finished and am going to include for you, that was very kind my friend! Glad they are going to a great home!
Love it! Feel free to post it up for us and I’ll send the money right over. Thanks again Kevin!

All the best to you!
Mike

Love it! Feel free to post it up for us and I’ll send the money right over. Thanks again Kevin!

All the best to you!
Mike
@grapler135s

I had to update and get my address entered in....forgot to finish setting everything up when I got started over here! Should be good to go, posting now! Thank you again so much, these will go out Monday!

Blessings,

Kevin

@grapler135s

I had to update and get my address entered in....forgot to finish setting everything up when I got started over here! Should be good to go, posting now! Thank you again so much, these will go out Monday!

Blessings,

Kevin
Confirmed and payment has been sent. Thanks so much my friend!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back