MUST SEE this photobucket!

Now I know how some of those cards get damaged the way they do; the morons as UD put tape and stickers on them.

They wouldn't have to if the morons who are signing could figure it out. Did you see the dual sweet spot auto where Vlad signed upside down?

They wouldn't have to if the morons who are signing could figure it out. Did you see the dual sweet spot auto where Vlad signed upside down?

That's probably a direct result of them putting one of those stickers on there. They probably put one of those "sign here" stickers on the card that required the card be upside-down to read, so he signed accordingly.

All Upper Deck had to do was include an instructional paper on the top of the box.

I would love to collect myself.....however all I have is some cards back when i was like 9 playing little league baseball....looking fat as hell cause my dad thought I should wear my pants up to my chin...:lollol::lollol:

:shock::shock:

That is sick to see all those sweet cards together at one time :cheers: And I don't even do Baseball but those Lusterous cards are nice looking as well as the others. Kinda cool that he collects.

Back