Football more football group box breaks??

stevesokol21

Bench Warmer
just wondering if anyone else is thinkin the same thing. would it be possible to have 2-3 group box breaks per week in football? i love the box break idea with the mods and such. i understand it might be a little more work but just add another $1 per team and whatnot to make up for it. but just an idea since i have a lot of fun doing them.

what are everyone elses thoughts on this. i would like to se higher end stuff get broke like contenders, spa, chrome, etc. i think even last years stuff and 05 stuff would be great to break too.

steve

Bowman Sterling FB, and Topps CHrome FB can be good considerations.

Other nice considerations for late September could be Leaf Certified FB, UD SP Rookie Threads, and Topps Finest FB if they release on time.

Lon

stevesokol21 said:
would it be possible to have 2-3 group box breaks per week in football?

I dont see us doing 2-3 box breaks a WEEK, but we all enjoy the box breaks and will continue to spread them out over all 3 major sports...not sure how often a HOCKEY break will happen but hey anythiing is possible

The mods will keep everyone informed with announcements etc as far as future breaks are concerned...there will be PLENTY notice so that you can get your teams

will be looking into a leaf certified. I also need to know how many higher end collectors would want in on a product like sterling that could bring a higher price per team if we did more than one box.

I was thinking maybe a case of 2007 sterling football or something along that line. Maybe a case of threads or an 8 box case of gridiron gear? Any more input would be great

cases are nice BUT it would be better to have MORE breaks than one HUGE break....especially when paying a LOT its nice to get MORE people involved

I'M ALL for more breaks LETS do it!

I'd be willing to do 2 teams possibly 3 depending on when we do the Sterling bust. I want to get the Colts and Cowboys at least if we do a case.

Lon

Back