more blaster fun ahead...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
well, I did it again...

40 blasters, this time 2014 Topps Winter Olympics...1 hit per, so ill get 40 hits for what would cost me around $650 in the hobby box market...seems as though all the insert sets are the same ratio as hobby boxes, and well, I didn't pay anywhere near the $650...

says 71 cards to a box, its 7 packs, 10 cards per, so I don't see where they get the 71 cards...

anyways, Bronze Parallels are 1:1, Silvers 1:2, Gold 1:12, Rainbow 1:18 or 1:24, so with 280 packs, im hoping to get a Bronze set and pretty close to a Silver set...plus I still need most of the Parallels for my ladies line, I got a Ashley Wagner bronze I think, but that's it, so minimum of Gracie Gold, but likely some other hot chicks and there are quite a few nice looking ladies in the set

then for inserts there are 3 different sets I guess, they vary from 1:8 to 1:24, nothing too fancy, but there is a Gracie Gold in there, not sure how big the sets are, so not sure what to expect in terms of sets

with the 2000+ base cards I should be able to make 10+ base sets, the more the merrier I suppose, as I am trying to flip this stuff after all...

there are like 50 different base autos, 10 insert autos (hand signed on card), 50 different base 'worn' relics, then 2 different patch sets that are 20 different people...the autos and worn relics all have base, bronze, silver, gold, and rainbow (1/1's) levels...

UPS guy usually gets here between 1 and 3 and I have a dr appointment at 1 or 2, and the eBay listing promo I have ends tomorrow night, so ill be making a TON of listings after cracking open 280 packs...

for base autos, hoping for Meryl Davis (if I get one it will go up as 24 hour listing, as she is in the Dancing with the Stars finals and already sells quite well), then Gracie Gold (wont be flipping unless I get duplicates, currently sells around $50), Ashley Wagner (I have a Bronze auto inbound, so if I get one of those I guess ill flip), then Amy Purdy (see Meryl Davis)...

going to be a potentially super fun day, then not so fun evening of sorting and making listings...I wont be messing with the base, just the relics, autos, parallels, and inserts will be hitting eBay, figuring on making around 250 listings, and I need to be done by 9pm so they will be uploaded to end at a nice time, as itll take 1-2 hours to upload once made....

hopefully some BIN's will get hit, as my paypal is looking pretty sorry at this point after dropping coin on these...I believe they RETAIL at $19.99 per blaster...

shipped yesterday, so should arrive tomorrow, though he didn't upload tracking info this time...

crossing my fingers for some solid pulls, I would love to pull a hot chick 1/1 auto...I know my odds on that are pretty bad since they are 1:2000+ packs, but with what I ordered I will be up to 998 packs, so not that terrible

I only have 44 free listings left for the month and ill get 100 hits, but im sure there will be quite a bit of duplication, so not sure how I want to spend my free listings...obviously list what will make me my money back as quickly as possible, so likely sets and autos...

Back