Monday Mail

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
I gotta say, sportlots rocks. It sucks that many times you get your purchase in a PWE but so far (knock on wood) I haven't had any damaged cards. Most of these came from there. I've been looking for lower-end stuff I never had picked up but also have done a little bit of trading on another site. I'm hoping to scan these tonight but for now, I'm doing this AMish Dave style :salut:

2005 Reflections Chris Spencer RC 478/899
2007 Score Lofa Tatupu Scorecard #d 1/750
2008 Topps Chrome Red Bryant Blue Refractor RC
2008 Topps Chrome Matt Hasselbeck Refractor (was a freebie in a trade)
1995 Upper Deck Joey Galloway Star rookie (freebie as well)

Kelly Jennings:
2006 Fleer Futures Silver RC
2006 Topps Total Blue RC
2006 Topps Total Silver RC
2006 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight RC #d 40/50
2006 Bowman Sterling Black Refractor RC #d 16/25

and 3 of these were from trades. One was gotten of the bay
2008 Sage Squared Lawrence Jackson/John Carlson dual auto
2008 Sage Bronze Level John Carlson auto
2008 UD Football Heroes John Carlson auto 52/250
2008 Exquisite John Carlson RC auto 111/150

I also picked up some Tatupu base off spotlots. Mostly score, score glossy and an spx base card.

Thanks for reading :salut:

Nice stuff Bro, but you've gotta find another team to collect...you have them all! :)

:lollol:

Now all of them, but the non-base collection is now at 4 monster boxes :shock: and thats after selling many of them to the card shop I go to lol.

There is one thing I don't have though, I don't have a comprehensive RC collection like someone I know ;) I'm close on a few but there seems to always be a couple of cards that elude me :( One day, maybe I will be able to at least finish someone. 2 cards away from Travis Lulay, 4 rookie cards (7 total) away from Leroy Hill, etc.

Not that I can think of. I mainly do autographs so not a whole lot of Hill. Are you looking for them?

Not that I can think of. I mainly do autographs so not a whole lot of Hill. Are you looking for them?

those are the 4 rookie cards i have left for Hill. I am missing 3 others but they are topps total cards. I found a Leroy Hill Gold in an ebay store but the guy is from Canada, is charging $4 shipping and has the card listed for $14...card only books $12 and Hill has sold at about 10-20% book since...yeah, 2005.

Back