MNF Seahawks vs. Niners

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Boycotting the rest of the niners games this season. Refuse to watch them. I will watch other games on my sunday ticket but I am not wasting my time with this offensive coordinator anymore. If they don't fire him this offseason I will not be watching them next year either.:ban:

Boycotting the rest of the niners games this season. Refuse to watch them. I will watch other games on my sunday ticket but I am not wasting my time with this offensive coordinator anymore. If they don't fire him this offseason I will not be watching them next year either.:ban:

At least you'll have a high draft pick next year.

:shifty:

I may not even bother renewing my season tickets next year. I am already giving away the rest of my tickets for the rest of the season.

Favorite Hostler/Nolan moment from last night:

*decides to go for it on 4th and 3 from the Hawks' 22 yard line*

*calls the same busted QB roll out play that hasn't worked in months*

*looks like complete fool on national tv*

:doh::doh::doh:

Well, I liked the game ;)

Those announcers have GOT to go tho. Gee, did you know that Matt Hasselbeck knows how to pass a football? Seemed like a big revalation to those doofuses :doh:

I see the value of Lisu's sig continue to drop.

Tim Rattay>Alex Smith.

I really don't care about my collection dropping in value. It's still too soon to have an opinion about Alex Smith. If I were worried about the money, I would have dumped already.

I honestly think that they should have let Alex rest his shoulder more. His throws have been about 10 times more off-target than before the injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't see the game last night cause i was taking care of my mom but giving a shoulder adequate time to heal is key, especially for an athlete. look at chad pennington, 2 surgeries in under a year and he doesn't have the stregnth or accuracy he had before. shoulders are nothing to mess with. i had 2 surgeries in 9 months on my right one and i can't even drive with that arm anymore. i am not comparing myself to an athlete because i'm far from it but if an average joe loses functionality of their arm when they don't NEED it for their job, injuries to athletes shouldn't be pushed. i went from walking with paint buckets weighing 70lbs each in each arm to not being able to lift more than 20lbs in my right arm and not much more with my left.

I dont think Alex is healthy and his supporting cast at WR is lacking.

I personally thought he would be a bust from the get go, but he still has a bit of leash left before reaching Carr/Couch/Leaf.

Back