missing hit mailday

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so what, about 2 weeks ago, i called Topps about the missing hits from 5 of my 360 blasters and was told to send UPC's and payment things from PayPal to them...

so i sent them a nice letter about how i like their Olympic product line and the only athlete auto that i didnt get was Gracie Gold in hopes of getting one of those, and i stated that i thought at least 1 of the 5 should be autographed, as 30-35% of the product was autographed...

so today, a package from topps...no letter...

Relic
Alex Shibutani (common)
Amy Purdy

Autos
Nick Goepper
Jazmine Fenlator
JR Celski

no Gracie Gold, but i figured that would be a reach, but it didnt hurt to ask...and the auto ratio was better than expected, figured i would get 1, maybe 2, so 3 was nice...

none of the hits were parallels, which is fine, had i been shorted 10, i would have stated that i thought at least 1 should be a parallel...fairly impressed with the turn around, they definately werent this good on the eTopps side of things...

guess ill have to get a Gracie Gold next time one goes for a decent price, as the blasters will be paid off this weekend, wont be to 100% return or anything, but with the sales of football/baseball stuff and what i had existing in PayPal at the start, everything will have been paid off in about 7 weeks from first blaster to 360th blaster...now to start rebuilding PayPal again...need to order Penny Sleeves, 75 and 100 point toploaders...

Even if you didn't get what you wanted, which was expected, it's still good to see Topps trying to take care of you. I've heard a lot of negative about Topps' customer service so it's nice to hear something positive for a change.

I think 'tone' has a lot to do with how customer service handles your problem...if you go in yelling, you wont get anywhere, so I opened with how I had talked with customer service and how I like the Olympic line, then stated my problem, my expectations, signed it, sent it off with what I was told to...

sure I could have done better, but I could also have gotten nothing...I figure if I just send the 'hey where are my hits, I bought 360 boxes and 5 of them didn't have hits like you said, what gives' I would have got nothing...

Back