Mail Day Mike's Sports Card Mail Days

Got a few packages in today. The first was from @Cool_Hand_Flash as part of the Pay it Forward.

That package had 4 boxes of spunk (the good ones, not the black ones). There were also these 2 cards in there.

0708spxetp.jpg

Tony Parker - This one actually used to be mine but I stupidly sent it off in a chain package one time. Mark grabbed it and now he's decided to send it back. :D Thanks, Mark!

11tpvrtr.jpg

Tony Romo

The next package was my group break haul from @Batman1641's football break. I think the Terrance Williams was a freebie from him because I don't remember seeing it in the break. Either way, thanks for the package Mike!

13c157ge.jpg

Gavin Escobar /299

13cfotg76tw.jpg

Terrance Williams /99

That package had 4 boxes of spunk (the good ones, not the black ones).

Uhm.. that reads terribly terribly wrong Mike lol and no problem :) the Romo was from Bats once actually, and like you said the TP was from the Take a Card, Leave a Card thing.. so.. :p

And I dont remember that T-Will either! Sweet :D

9.5 not bad for an 98-99 card

Yeah, that's what I thought. What's more impressive is the fact that it wasn't graded until January of this year (January 27, 2014). That means someone took dang good care of this card for about 15 years before it was graded.

Was still an expensive product for its day, I remember buying packs one at a time until hitting an auto. Condition sensitive set too, ink looks pretty good on it.

This isn't a biggie, but it is the first non-Tony Parker autograph that I actually traded for, as far as I can remember. I had a card another guy needed for his PC, on another site unfortunately, but I wanted to help him out anyways. He didn't have any cards that I needed for my PC, so I just browsed around looking for something that I thought was "neat". This is definitely not the "neat"est card I found, but seeing as how I'm close to OKC and am slightly fond of their team (until they're playing the Spurs, that is), I decided to go with this one.

Here is what I got:

12lmm159199si.jpg

2012-13 Limited Masterful Marks Serge Ibaka Autograph 159/199

I would like to point out the fact that his autograph is absolutely horrible, but what do you do. :unsure:

Back