Football Mike's Monthly NPO Football Break - July 2013

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Mike's Monthly New Products Only Football Break - July 2013

Yes, you read it correctly. This thread is for July's break. Since this is a new break, I wanted to start the thread a month in advance to see if we could even get enough teams filled to do it. I'm thinking we need to get at least 10 spots filled to make this break worth it.

The format will be just like the official TCZ break. Each team will cost you $25. After a specified deadline, members can buy remaining teams for $12 each. In this break we will break new products only! In months there are no new products, we'll still only break stuff from the current year. We will also give 1 team away, free, each month as a prize to a contest here on TCZ. The team will be a random one from the unclaimed teams.

Just like the other break, this one will go by a schedule (outlined below). If you have any questions, ask in the thread or drop me a PM. So, who wants in?!

Price: $25/team
Payment Due: July 14
Break Method: Live@VaughnLive, Video@YouTube

Break Schedule

While this schedule will vary by month, the first date will always be the first Sunday of the month. The 2nd date will always be the following Tuesday. The payment due date will always be the second Sunday of the month.

July 7 - Remaining teams open for purchase at $12/team for current members of the group only.
July 10 - All teams are final. Let's start talking boxes, and getting payments in.
July 14 - Payments are due. Boxes are ordered, and we're (im)patiently awaiting their arrival.

Box Selection

2013 Prestige
2013 Bowman
2013 Score Jumbo
2013 SPx
2013 SAGE Autograph Pack

Card Distribution

Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-drafted teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided at random.org (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

Cards from unselected teams will be randomly drawn between all members. Having multiple spots does give you extra random entries.

Shipping

All "hits" will be placed in toploaders, magnetics, or screwdowns. All low numbered inserts will also be placed in a toploader. Everything else goes in a team bag, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All of that is sent in a bubble mailer, with delivery confirmation (where available).

Members

1. Mike - Cowboys
2. Cool_Hand_Flash - Colts
3. mattdile3 - Jets
4. WestCoastSkinsFan - Bills
5. cincyboy1976 - Bengals
6. Luke Anderson - Seahawks
7. Luke Anderson - Steelers
8. Luke Anderson - Broncos
9. zdark - 49ers
10. Jmattt33 - Rams
11. franklinguy52 - Eagles
12. SchickFaced - Packers
13. Batman1641 - Chargers
14. Luke Anderson (Son) - Redskins

Bold means confirmed.
Green means payed.

Discount Teams

zdark - Vikings
Jmattt33 - Patriots
Batman1641 - Jaguars
WestCoastSkinsFan - Raiders
WestCoastSkinsFan - Buccaneers
SchickFaced - Ravens
SchickFaced - Texans
Luke Anderson - Giants
Luke Anderson - Jets
Luke Anderson - Cardinals
zdark - Bengals

Free Team Giveaway

zdark - Panthers

Available Teams

Atlanta Falcons
Chicago Bears
Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
New Orleans Saints
Tennessee Titans

Waiting List

TBD

Please keep in mind that the nature of group breaks, especially the low budget type, is that it is quite possible that all members involved may not get any "hits", or any cards at all. What you are purchasing, by entering the group break, is the opportunity to participate in the group and any cards that come with that opportunity.

When are you doing this and what are ya breaking? Because depending on the break I'd want dibs on rams. But like I said. Depends on the breaks l

I will pick up the Rams

Troy, since Jmattt33 posted he wanted the Rams first (by about 35 minutes) I'll have to give them to him if he wants them. I sent him PM to find out, for sure, whether he wants in with the Rams or not. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

Troy, since Jmattt33 posted he wanted the Rams first (by about 35 minutes) I'll have to give them to him if he wants them. I sent him PM to find out, for sure, whether he wants in with the Rams or not. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

That is okay, I completely missed that post:oops:

Back