Michael Sam Autos

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Collectors who send in a UPC code from their 2014 Press Pass Football box will receive a bonus Sam Press Pass Signings autographed card, while supplies last. Collectors have to send a hobby box UPC code, a hand-printed 3-by-5-inch card with their name and complete address, and email address, in an envelope to:
Press Pass Rookie Football 2014 – Michael Sam
9805 NorthCross Center Ct, Suite H
Huntersville, NC 28078
Only one card per envelope will be delivered.

should be interesting to see how this one plays out...I don't figure many 'regular' folks will end up with one, as I don't suppose there are all that many, and I wouldn't put it past the large brokers from cutting UPCs when the cases arrive (typically 2-3 days before 'release') and send them in, because this is going to be a HOT card when it comes out...it wont sustain, unless very limited, but I don't see it not coming out in the $20-$80 range...and that's SELL VALUE on eBay...obviously the first one up will likely do the best, then the market will flood...

if you do get one, I suggest a 24 hour auction if you are in the first wave of getting the card...

Honestly, I dont see Sam autos sustaining any type of value. He is a 5th round talent and after the luster comes off everyone who bought high will be very sad.

Honestly, I dont see Sam autos sustaining any type of value. He is a 5th round talent and after the luster comes off everyone who bought high will be very sad.
The first gay player's stuff still does pretty good. Probably helps that he won 3 Super Bowls.

But don't think this post is about sustained value.

the first few to hit eBay will do well, come draft day, its probably a $5-$10 card, but first one on eBay should hit $50

Back