Michael Jordan Authentic Mcdonalds All American Jersey New Worth $400

playinsaim

Bench Warmer
MICHAEL JORDAN AUTHENTIC MCDONALDS ALL AMERICAN JERSEY!!! Made by HIGH SCHOOL LEGENDS!! SIZE 52 WORTH $400 This particular jersey is very RARE and I have never seen it on before. All the numbers and lettering are stitched!! Very high quality. I bought it about 8 years ago and it has just lied in my closet. I have NEVER worn this!! It still looks like it did the day i bought it! Brand new with TAGS! The price i paid for this was $370.00!!! LIKE THE TAG SAYS. This is nothing like 99% of the one's out there that are cheap looking! This is the real deal...

I AM LOOKING TO SELL OR A TRADE THAT REALLY GETS MY ATTENTION

HERES A SCAN OF THE JERSEY

http://i22.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/d8/ba/6876_1.JPG

I have repeatedly asked this guy to update his user profile, if he wants to use the site to sell his high end items. He has never replied back, and continues to post high end items for sale. He was also asked to provide proof that he does indeed have these items in his possession (Wii etc.), and he did not. I have banned him permanently. Should anyone feel that my actions are wrong, or uncalled for, and wish to unban this member, please feel free to go ahead. I won't be upset, but no friggon way will I allow this guy to scam anyone on my watch. ;) This guy is just waiting for a big payday from an unsuspecting sucker from our site.

Back