Micah Should Love This, My First Tattoo...

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
this is where the money i just got went to

P1011067.jpg

its my first one but im really happy with it, its still pretty red and swollen since its less than 24 hours old. i was going to get it solid crimson but i let him play with the shading and i think it came out wicked
only thing im worried about is the hair on my leg growing back, i know thats gonna suck
my girlfriend got one too, a snowflake on her shoulder that is white in the middle and gets slowly darker blue as it goes out

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
:cheers:thats a sweet looking tat'!!! I all worked out......I got a sweet dual auto and you get some sweet ink:salut:.....I was thinking about getting the USC logo tat'ed on me.....just can't decide where.

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
Very nice! :cheers: after my birthday (when i actually havecash :lollol: ) im going to get my first tat on the side of my calf. cant wait :D

thats where mine is if you cant tell, it was the only part of me that i felt comfortable displaying:roflmao: it wasnt too painful, but it does hurt, they told me it would take 2 hours and when he first dug in the needle i was thinking there is no way in hell i can take this for two hours
ended up being about an hour and forty-five minutes, after the first 20 minutes or so you get used to it, kinda

and thanks a lot browniebites, your pic helped a lot, he played with the shading but i used your beveled edges and basic design

thats where mine is if you cant tell, it was the only part of me that i felt comfortable displaying:roflmao: it wasnt too painful, but it does hurt, they told me it would take 2 hours and when he first dug in the needle i was thinking there is no way in hell i can take this for two hours
ended up being about an hour and forty-five minutes, after the first 20 minutes or so you get used to it, kinda

and thanks a lot browniebites, your pic helped a lot, he played with the shading but i used your beveled edges and basic design
:roflmao: well, for me, it sucks because i need to be careful of where i place my tats because i want to be an english teacher at the HS level, and when i go into interviews, i dont want the administrators to look at it and go "oh..."
my calves, my upper arms, my body, and my back are pretty much fair game. other than that...no clue.
thanks for the tips, i always wanted to know what it felt like. i've heard it feels like bad sunburns...but we'll see.
going to get my last name in kanji, black and white.

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
:roflmao: well, for me, it sucks because i need to be careful of where i place my tats because i want to be an english teacher at the HS level, and when i go into interviews, i dont want the administrators to look at it and go "oh..."
my calves, my upper arms, my body, and my back are pretty much fair game. other than that...no clue.
thanks for the tips, i always wanted to know what it felt like. i've heard it feels like bad sunburns...but we'll see.
going to get my last name in kanji, black and white.

i dont plan on getting a business type job but i figured my leg is easy to hide, the pain is totally bearable and its really not bad once its done, feels like a big bruise right now two days later
theres a lot of work to be put in afterwards too, lots of washing and keeping clean and rubbing in lotions/ointments all day long

i dont plan on getting a business type job but i figured my leg is easy to hide, the pain is totally bearable and its really not bad once its done, feels like a big bruise right now two days later
theres a lot of work to be put in afterwards too, lots of washing and keeping clean and rubbing in lotions/ointments all day long

yeah, i assumed you'd have to take good care of it. my friend just recently got his ribs done, his last name in old english along his ribs. said that was painful as hell, but it came out really nice. i cant wait until jan / feb comes, and then i'll be able to show off a nice pic of mine :D
i also have another question though. what about the hair on your leg? are you going to just leave that little patch free of hair, or are you goint to shave your leg? i've been debating on what i was going to do...

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
yeah, i assumed you'd have to take good care of it. my friend just recently got his ribs done, his last name in old english along his ribs. said that was painful as hell, but it came out really nice. i cant wait until jan / feb comes, and then i'll be able to show off a nice pic of mine :D
i also have another question though. what about the hair on your leg? are you going to just leave that little patch free of hair, or are you goint to shave your leg? i've been debating on what i was going to do...
i have always heard that the ribs only probably the most painful other than the nipples, i dont know why you would tattoo your nipples but i heard it was awful
not sure about the hair yet, its not as thick on that part of my leg(part of the reason for the location)but if it grows back more than i want i think i will keep it trimmed, probably wont shave it completely but keep it shorter