Register or log in to remove this ad.

meth is cool...seriously

sliqwill

Veteran
im on some new pills :drunk: yeah go figure...its METHOCARBAMOL or as i will call them METH...its a muscle relaxer and pain pill...thus far it seems decent, but i didnt really do anything today...i mean how much walking/standing does it really take to watch TV for 8 hours, lay on the patio for 45 minutes and take a shower :cheers: today was a good day

sliqwill

Veteran
ANd ends in you getting high?!?! Sweet!

everyday could end with me getting high, but its all prescription...

my daily intake, allowable
3 methocarbamol
3 potassium citrate
2 diclofenac
1 felodipine
1 chorlathalodone
1 ambien

plus i keep these around for use as needed

vicodin
tylenol 3 codine
flexeril

:pop::drunk::pop: :cheers: :rambo

ebsoria

Bench Warmer

3 methocarbamol
3 potassium citrate
2 diclofenac
1 felodipine
1 chorlathalodone
1 ambien

vicodin
tylenol 3 codine
flexeril

Wowza......

scrappy

Bench Warmer
Vicodins are stronger than those but they help relax you to sleep at least

they play with my tummy so i stick with the tramadol and the vicodins, hopefully next week i'll get the good stuff because my tummy no handle tramadol or vicodins after anesthesia, hopefully i'll get demerol since those are the only ones i can hold down

sliqwill

Veteran
Vicodins are stronger than those but they help relax you to sleep at least

they play with my tummy so i stick with the tramadol and the vicodins, hopefully next week i'll get the good stuff because my tummy no handle tramadol or vicodins after anesthesia, hopefully i'll get demerol since those are the only ones i can hold down

yeah after i got put under and i had the tortilla chip party, that was due to anesthesia, vicodin, and ambien :rambo: and my brother in law found the remote that i lost like 8 months ago, not the one i lost in that blackout, the one before that...

scrappy

Bench Warmer
where did your brother in law find the remote? this is the one you thought you threw away right? i thought for sure you'd find it in the bottom of a potato chip bag after hearing of the tortilla chip party.

i hope the hospital gives me my ambien so i can sleep, cause i know they are gonna wake me up every hour or so just to make sure i have feeling back in my legs

scrappy

Bench Warmer
i guess next time you wander in your sleep and lose the remote we will have to have you take apart your furniture cause i know you looked in all the cabinets in your apartment. that's funny.

i'm scared for the day i start to wander around the house. hope it's not after my surgery cause i won't be able to get up off the couch. although it would be good video, me limping around the house asleep with a walker bumping into things. think my mom is gonna move her table close to the hall way so i don't fall down the stairs

scotsman

Prospect

3 methocarbamol
3 potassium citrate
2 diclofenac
1 felodipine
1 chorlathalodone
1 ambien

vicodin
tylenol 3 codine
flexeril

Er, bloody hell:shock:

You'll get pressure sores from that nice little concoction! Oh and an 80 yr old lady's ankles on the felodipine:D

ND Zibby

Bench Warmer
Im currently on Narco. Which is a generic form of Vicodin I think....Anyways, it makes me feel good and helps me get to sleep for 4-6 hours...