Member of the Month for FEBRUARY ----- ANNOUNCED !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

to our
FEBRUARY Member Of The Month
(MOTM) winner

lildones

This member will receive site points and "nifty lil' tag" and will be featured on the Home Page as well.

lildones, The Member of the Month (MOTM) was chosen for his outstanding efforts and contributions to SCFreaks, posting, participating in group breaks, giving away free cards from those breaks, and just overall being a great member and a true FREAK.

Chris has only been on SCFREAKS for 4 months and has won MOTM 2 times now. He has quickly become a site favorite. His participation, amazing luck and generosity in Group Breaks has made his name lil-mojo or mojo-dones very fitting ! Chris has always been helpful on the site, his generosity in trades and his apparent addiction to Group Breaks shows his true FREAK ;)

MOTM will be running each, and every month, so make sure you contribute positively to the site with useful posts, tons of trades, and just being helpful towards your fellow members, and hopefully you will be chosen for the next month. General members can nominate another member for any month, but please make sure they are deserving nominees, and not just your friends. We will be taking into consideration all aspects of a nominee when choosing the right winners. If you contribute to the site, you will eventually be noticed, and awarded. There is NO limit as to how many times you can win. Get to posting and spreading the word about the site and you may be the next MOTM!!!

MOTM is a great thing for members to have on a Mod Application. It shows us your dedication and work you put in on the site. We want hard working, loyal members as staff.

CONGRATS again to
lildones

OTHER MEMBERS RECIEVEING NOMINATIONS:
zoeman1999
moosehead

NattyBoo said:
When you're an Admin and allowed to host breaks, it's hard not to win, isn't it?

didnt stop me for the 500+ feedbacks I had BEFORE I hosted breaks ;)
also, when we let members host breaks, not many did, and none pulled that amount of feedback...

but I digress....

NattyBoo said:
ADAM: You (ac-n-mike) had 51 trades in January anferneepenny had 37 and got TOTM?

because about 20 ish of mine were from Group Breaks.... so I disqualified myself from the running ... he had a good 5+ trade lead over me, as you stated.. not really fair of me to win month after month after month if I do transaction over transaction of group breaks and no one else is doing them....

I am sure for the Month of march I will disqualify my self as well, as I will have easily 50+ deals simply from group breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back