Football Mcnabb traded to Redskins

I am a semi Eagles fan and I think this is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever seen. Why trade him in the division. He will stick to the EAGLES twice a year now!

this is the most ******** thing the eagles have ever done. and they have done some pretty stupid things in recent years. how do you come to the decision to trade mcnabb INTER-DIVISION???? I'm not even an eagles fan(i am from just outside philly) and this ****es me off. I hope he has a career season and destroys the birds both games. just pure stupidity.

mwolfson22 said:
I am a semi Eagles fan and I think this is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever seen. Why trade him in the division. He will stick to the EAGLES twice a year now!

I'm a huge Eagles fan and I feel the same way. I hope Kolb is everything they think he is, I'm still skeptical on him. McNabb is our best chance to win the Superbowl right now. Now he's gonna hand us two losses this year.

So will Mcnabb. Mcnabb made Desean better they just started getting their chemistry down.
The minute Kolb loses to the skins with Mcnabb starting he will be run out of that city. Hard enough to win over the fans there

While attending Stephenville High School in Stephenville, Texas, He became the starting quarterback for the Yellowjackets during his sophomore year.[1] Kolb was a two-time UIL District 8-4A offensive MVP. His most outstanding year was his senior year, 2002, in which he completed 206 of 321 passing attempts for 3,357 yards and 29 touchdowns. At the end of the 2002 season, he was selected Honorable Mention All-State and Second Team Academic All-State.

Kolb is an avid hunter; it has been reported that he hunts wild hogs with a couple of dogs and a 12-inch bowie knife. He asserts that controlling the hog population is an essential part of protecting his hometown's crops. "One hog can ruin an entire field of crops in just one night. They dig up and eat the roots. They need to be controlled," says Kolb.

I THINK THIS BOY WILL BE JUST FINE IN THE STARTING ROLE.

I think Kolb is fortunate to be brought into an Eagles offense with so many explosive weapons. Look at Jackson, Maclin, Avant, Celek, Weaver, and McCoy. Not to mention a couple of dark horses in Mike Bell, Baskett, and Ingram. If Kolb can get good protection, he's primed for 3500 yards and 25 TDs. And if the defense is crap this year, he may have an even bigger year than that.

McNabb might be what the Skins are looking for too. They have 3 starting runningbacks and two good TE. Not to mention Moss and two young recievers in Kelly and Thomas. So they might be primed for an explosive offense too.

Biggest Loser? Jimmy Clausen.. Went from projected 4th overall pick, to possibly to fall to the late 20's.. No one else needs a QB. Which costs him millions of dollars.

Back