Hockey McCabe scores Winning goal on his on team!

Slim99

Bench Warmer
lol who saw the game, what a disappointing loss. I must say that we deserved at least that one point. It's amazing how we literally have no defense, thanks Bryan McGiveaway :mad:

I don't think Bryan McCabe can be blamed for all the Leafs defensive whoas. They have a lot more serious defense issues besides McCabe. He is just part of the problem.

Don't know if you guys watched the whole game, but that was actually McCabes SECOND shot on Raycroft. The first one was almost exactly the same, except he put it into his chest. The second time, he smartened up and aimed for the corner,Gotta love that No Movement Clause in his contract

I couldnt believe the score in that game ... it was 2 - 0 in the 3rd period i thought Raycrpft was gonna get a shutout ... then 2 quick goals , and then the goals kept popping in ... i missed the last part of the game as i had my own game to play , but i did see the highlights ... and it was funny that Mccabe put the puck in the net ... but lets be honest ... they would have lost the shootout , so it meant really nothing ...

Mccabe is the Media's Scapegoat right now and leaf fans as dumb as they are fall for the Media's Crap everytime ...

C

I think he scored on Raycroft in OT cause he couldnt score on the other team
so he just said "**** that I need a goal", so he put it in his own net, lol

McCabe is a Sabre who wears a Leaf uniform,mccabe purposely scored in his own net!!!!!atleast 3 times he came close to putting the puck behind rayroft and played really sloppy defense! just under a 2 seconds to go in the 3rd, he shot the puck that missed by 2 inches of going by raycroft

Leafsfan1967 said:
I don't think Bryan McCabe can be blamed for all the Leafs defensive whoas. They have a lot more serious defense issues besides McCabe. He is just part of the problem.

McCabe has looked brutal this year, he's the worst defenseman for Toronto so far. McCabe has proven one thing in his NHL career it's that he's a worthless hockey player that makes some of the funniest mistakes ever recorded. but he hasn't ever done anything to make me believe he is shaving points, and at his salary why would he need to

Back