Maybe Already Posted But... WOW!!!

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
http://cgi.ebay.com/BABE-RUTH-UD-Pr...3QQihZ020QQcategoryZ55947QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i have said many times i would not pay anywhere near this much for any card but this thing is amazing

i kinda think the fact that this card graded a 9.5(i dont see any reason to grade a 1/1 that you want to sell) and beckett is selling it for someone makes it a little fishy but still an amazing card nonetheless

RUTHticketBGS-1.jpg
RUTHticketBGSb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the auction itself and the scan they have of the back of the card that is sideways. All along the top it looks white and the upper right corner looks a little white also.
I wouldn't be suprised at all if Beckett graded this with a little less scrutiny than a normal 9.5 would receive. I am sure this is great advertising for the company to say it is a 9.5.

Still it is a sweet card. Curious as to what the reserve is?

Look at the auction itself and the scan they have of the back of the card that is sideways. All along the top it looks white and the upper right corner looks a little white also.
I wouldn't be suprised at all if Beckett graded this with a little less scrutiny than a normal 9.5 would receive. I am sure this is great advertising for the company to say it is a 9.5.

yeah thats the point i was trying to make, like i said though still amazing

9...9.5.....what's the difference with a card like this?!?!

BTW, read an article somewhere on the card....the reserve is $40,000 I think.

I'm not seeing anything wrong with the card itself.The C.O.A is what looks to have some white edges,but it's not graded.Anyway whoever ownes that card is about to make bank.Rightfully so,that card is amaz za zing.

Back