• @Amandashubby2010's six piece booklet

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We had some really nice entries for April, but there weren't very many of 'em. Hopefully we'll see a ton more nominations for this month.

Here's how it works.

• All cards nominated must have been obtained within the month they're being nominated for, or within the last 48 hours.
  • Members can nominate their own cards, or other member's cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • You can either post the scan directly in this thread or post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • At the end of the month, the TCZ team will determine which cards (maximum of 10) will be added to the poll to be voted on.
  • Each member will be held to only 2 nominees per month for the final voting. Members can still nominate as many as they want throughout the month then that member will have to let me know which 2 cards that they would like to go to the vote.
  • All winners will be automatically nominated for the Card of The Year contest, during the 2014 TCZ Awards, where there will be prizes given to the winners.
9aa89538-5a51-490c-baba-a028f8403578_zpse5a3a132.jpg

12lmm159199si.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have something by the end of the week all I got was a Lacy auto and a LJ shadow box auto and maybe a James Worthy geeze this months a blurr

Back