May 2012 Card of The Month

Which card is the best? (scans in the first post)

• avsbruins65's Milan Hejduk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bradkcincy's Carson Palmer

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cool_Hand_Flash's Michael Vick

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Mike's Mark Sanchez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zimmy's Shea Weber

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Zimmy's Phaneuf/Green/Weber

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
This month there will be a few changes to the format for nominating, and voting, card of the month. Please read the new rules carefully. The major changes will be listed below, marked with "NEW".

To nominate your own card, or another member's card, simply post a scan of that card in this thread or give the link, on our forums, where the card can be seen.

Here's how it works.

1. All entries must have been obtained within the month they're nominated for.
  2. Cards that were purchased can be entered. NEW
  3. There must be a scan of the card within this thread (NEW), with your nomination.
  4. At the end of each month, the TCZ team will determine which cards will be entered into the voting. NEW

Nominations

hejduk.jpg

avsbruins65's Milan Hejduk

palmer2.jpg

bradkcincy's Carson Palmer

vick.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash's Michael Vick

sanchez.jpg

Mike's Mark Sanchez

weber.jpg

Zimmy's Shea Weber

greenweber.jpg

Zimmy's Phaneuf/Green/Weber

Past Card of The Month Threads

January 2012 Card of The Month
February 2012 Card of The Month
March 2012 Card of The Month
April 2012 Card of The Month

#2 could make this a whole lot more interesting, can't wait to see what gets posted

I think so too, and I know Mark will be excited when he reads that new rule as well. I know for a fact that he has at least 1 incoming card that he'd like to nominate.

i would like to nominate my only pulled carson palmer game used card. its a 2006 playoff absolute memorabilia tools of the trade. has jersey,jersey,shoe,helmet. 16/25 its my baby lol.
287i1yw.jpg

Back