Buying Mathew Dumba, Coyle, Granlund, Brodin

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
More geared toward Dumba, as that's the main hockey PC, but would consider Charlie Coyle, Mikael Granlund or Jonas Brodin cards as well.

Scans & prices would be helpful !

- Amish.

LMK what you'd need for it. Don't know if I'd go that high on it, as a few that I've recently won on eBay haven't went that high. Would definitely be interested in it and anything else of Dumba you could unearth.

LMK what you'd need for it. Don't know if I'd go that high on it, as a few that I've recently won on eBay haven't went that high. Would definitely be interested in it and anything else of Dumba you could unearth.

Let me look and we can discuss it. Base my prices off what ones like it with similar patch went for, though not many have sold recently (last one I found went for more but it was a slightly better part of the patch IMHO but real close to it). May take or day or two to dig, I will PM you when I find out what else I have.

Let me look and we can discuss it. Base my prices off what ones like it with similar patch went for, though not many have sold recently (last one I found went for more but it was a slightly better part of the patch IMHO but real close to it). May take or day or two to dig, I will PM you when I find out what else I have.

Sounds good. This is where I got my number, I sent to you, on SportsCardDirect:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13-14-Prime...-rookie-patch-autograph-5-5-ssp-/181761742206

Just keep me in the loop !

Back