Marcus Mariota PC

CamaroDMD

Insert Cool Title
So, I have finally decided to actually start a Marcus Mariota PC. He's my favorite active player (and next to Joe Montana my favorite player of all-time). I'm going to focus on higher quality cards for this PC...autos, GU, SSP, ect. My intention is to try and avoid base cards unless I find one that really speaks to me (thus far I think I have seen 1 card that might qualify for that).

I have purchased a couple cards and one came today so I thought I would share it. Here it is:

2016 Donruss Gridiron Kings Autographs #2 Marcus Mariota 4/16
UYjJkVD.jpg

So...recently I got a couple hundred dollars in the mail due to an over payment and since it was unexpected I decided to use it as "fun money." My plan was to stretch it out and enjoy it. Then, I decided it was time to finally start the Mariota PC. Long story short, I have spent most of the it already and have a few nice pieces coming. Basically...starting the PC off with a burst and then will slow down.

Here's the card that came today. I really like this one because it has matte finish and feel of a vintage card.

2016 Classics Timeless Tributes Silver #75 Marcus Mariota 13/25
GM1iWov.jpg

Here are a few more that I picked up recently.

2015 Panini Flawless Rookie NFL Collegiate Dual Patches Gold #RPD-MM Marcus Mariota (6/10)
sdANYlz.jpg

2015 Topps Definitive Collection Helmet Collection #DCHMM Marcus Mariota (37/38)
ugcxmFV.jpg

2016 Panini Black Friday Happy Holidays Materials Cracked Ice #8 Marcus Mariota (7/25)
MVrg8Nq.jpg

2016 Score All-Americans Red #1 Marcus Mariota (9/50)
oxGp4iB.jpg

I know the Christmas Hat card is really stupid...but it made me laugh. I had seen the unnumbered one before and the /25 popped up online recently pretty cheap so I thought "why not."

Nice group of cards. My favorite is the dual patch Flawless. I like the fact that it has a patch from both his College, and Pro uniforms.

Great cards. Mariota is quickly becoming a good QB also. Titan fans finally have something to cheer about.

Back