Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
February showed several strong contenders, but I know that we can do better from here. Already some nice cards from the Baseball Box Break and more breaks to come so lets get those nominations in this month!

Here's how it works.

• All cards nominated must have been obtained within the month they're being nominated for, or within the last 48 hours.
  • Members can nominate their own cards, or other member's cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • You can either post the scan directly in this thread or post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • At the end of the month, the TCZ team will determine which cards (maximum of 10) will be added to the poll to be voted on.
  • Each member will be held to only 2 nominees per month for the final voting. Members can still nominate as many as they want throughout the month then that member will have to let me know which 2 cards that they would like to go to the vote.
  • All winners will be automatically nominated for the Card of The Year contest, during the 2014 TCZ Awards, where there will be prizes given to the winners.

@andy's Kyle Orton Quad GU/ Auto 5/5
20140314195723-6e93cbae-la.jpg

@Cool_Hand_Flash Dan Marino Booklet from Five Star
20140317_163510-kdcollage-1-1-jpg.456

@Mike's Laserview Inscriptions Barry Sanders Auto/2900
96pli62900bs.jpg

@Amandashubby2010 SP Authentics LeBron James Auto
550m26z4.jpg

@Mr264 SP Authentic Russell Wilson Jersey/ Auto 264/335
scan0089_zps5423735b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Orton think he may retire this year seeing that Dallas has picked up Weeden on a two year contract. And that terrible mail day. Maybe one day I will have one that terrible

Nice cards so far! If only there was a Barry Sanders auto to throw into the mix again this month. :confused:

Back