Mailweek Noles,Exquisite Lot,Tube Break Redskins Fans Look :)

Whats up everyone? Not crap here just a rainy night here in Cincinnati so I thought what a great time to post this weeks mail. First off I picked up a couple Seminoles to add to the collection. Then I snatched an Exquisite Lot off ebay. Sliq pm me on the Riggs if you still want it. Finally I entered another group break on you tube. This time it was for 2007 Leaf Limited. The team I got was the Redskins. I wasn't to excited to have them at first but it is what it is. At the end of the break thou I was very happy with what was pulled. It is an absolutly amazing card I think and would be perfect for a redskins fan ;). Here are some scans.

ChrisWeinkePacificAuto.jpg

PKSamPressPassAuto.jpg

RonnieBrown2006ExquisiteMaximumJers.jpg

ShaunAlexander2006ExquisiteMaximumJ.jpg

MichaelClayton2006ExquisiteMaximumJ.jpg

JakePlummer2006Exquisite.jpg

EliManning2006Exquisite.jpg

PeytonManning2006Exquisite.jpg

MichaelStrahan2006ExquisitePatch.jpg

TerrellOwens2006ExquisitePatch.jpg

GeraldRiggs2006ExquisiteAuto.jpg

ErnieSims2006ExquisiteAuto.jpg

BradSmith2006ExquisiteAuto.jpg

KeyshawnJohnson2006ExquisiteJerseyA.jpg

So now we get to the Group Break stuff

LadellBetts2007LimitedMonikersAuto.jpg

This was pulled in the first pack. So I was like cool Ill get something its a Jersey autograph numbered 1/46. Well that wasnt it

:D

:pop:

:drunk:

;)

:ban:

:dance:

Not only an awesome card, but its the limited parallel of it with a sick piece of the Redskins logo

:cheers:

:lollol:

:papasmurf:

:starwars:

:refill:

:broccoli:

:givemebeer:

:trophy:

:band:

:tcg:

DarrellGreen2007LimitedHardwearAuto.jpg

Thank you everyone for looking :salut:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! As far as me not being in Cleveland I don't really have a good excuse. I just never really planned to go so it just didn't happen. Ill make it one of these days.

Back