Mailday with several firsts!!! Scan Intensive! :D

BrownieBites

Bench Warmer
Ok here goes.

100_2315.jpg

Some of the cards I have received from many people... Please speak up if you were one of them :)

TravisWilsonGold.jpg

Braylonscorecard.jpg

:dance:
EricWrightSterling.jpg

I love these sterling cards!:) This one is my first
Cribbs1.jpg
:cheers:
Cribbs just set a browns record for most return yards for a Brown!!! Got Cribbs? First Cribbs rc!
EdwardsFrye200.jpg
:cheers:
Numbered to 200 this one is nice! :)
EdwardsFrye.jpg

Braylon17.jpg

Quite possibly my favorite card I got. Braylon 17/250:cheers::cheers::cheers::dance::dance::dance:
WimbleyThreads.jpg

DqwellJThreads.jpg

DqwellJGG.jpg

ThomasChrome.jpg

This will fit nicely in my future Topps Chrome Set!!!:cheers:

Other Cards that I believe Doug sent me were in the large picture above. He sent me the top row of cards!!!

Many thanks.:dance: Can't wait to send you some stuff too.

Ok Next!

CouchJohnson.jpg

Nice dual Jersey
Couch.jpg

First of 2 couch jerseys to come my way! Good to see they were 2 different types of brown swatches.
BradyRookieNational.jpg

Interesting card... this one was hidden so I have a hint of who this came from. Anyone know the value of a card that is like this? Rookie national... hmm. Never seen it before.
SeanJonesGZ.jpg

I believe those came from sliqwill... Thank you for those!

Next!

These are from Brad:cheers: and his almighty awesomeness for posting many freebies up for grabs to those in need!!! AND OMG You filled a void for a card I yearned for but didn't have the money for.
CribbsAUTO.jpg

WOWOWOWOW:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Couch2.jpg

He also sent me a Harrison Class marks auto and a JJ dawson patch card. I'm very grateful. Thank you. I have something that I'll mail out to you once I get done getting my freebies ready for everyone:pop:

Next
DolphinsBrowns.jpg

I don't know if this is a joke or what but you know what... I liked it. It gives me hope that the browns CAN make it to the playoffs!!! :D SO there!
SteveHeiden.jpg

My first steve Heiden card!:cheers:
DarrinChiaverini.jpg

Gotta love the browns you have no clue who they are! :D
Couch750.jpg

I also received more cards from chris.(in the top picture they were in the middle. Please let me know who you are so i can put a name to a forum name :)

Next!

These would be from JoeyV... A HUGE stack of freebies which I immediately penny sleeved! :cheers: His stack was on the bottom on the top picture!
BernieK.jpg

My first Bernie Kosar!!!

CharlieRoll.jpg

I love this RC, are there any more browns like this? I'm assuming there is a braylon that looks this sweet?

Webster.jpg

This brings me back to my childhood days... gotta love Webster Slaughter.... Seriously who wouldn't like that name?

This one is for you seahawks fans.

TrentDilfer.jpg

I also received a Joe Jurevicious card in a seahawks uni. Why is it that we get Seahawks? Is Shaun Alexander next? :D

WilliamgreenRc.jpg

Thank you Joey V!!!

NEXT

I got these in a trade with Kelly... wow I was caught off guard!

ROYWimbley.jpg

TravisWilsonblue.jpg

WimbleyFinest.jpg

DqwellJGG-1.jpg

DQJLCMNG.jpg

BrownJersey.jpg

Wow that one is a beauty
and last but not least

A Dual 1st round Jersey card!!! Good suprise!
QuinnThomas.jpg

Thanks all for looking and many thanks goes out to those at TCG for the freebies!!! I love you all. Everyone has something coming later. I just have to find time to get the freebie piles set out.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Did a post preview and I'm sorry for the scans being so big and the picture I took not being able to be seen in the blog...

Last edited by a moderator:
cant see the pics, but i was responsible for the dual jsy and the 3 pack with the nationals promo :batman: probably not worth much of anything, they were free for going to the donruss booth and spinning the wheel, seriously you didnt even need to spin the wheel they would just give you whatever card you wanted, so there are quite a few of them out there

Great cards from a great group of people. I am not one to speak up on many people but it is cool to have you around on the site, you don't seem to be any type of elitist asshole and get along with everyone. I found some Browns/Bluejackets stuff that I need to PM you about to see if I can get some of those Canes off your hands.

Great cards from a great group of people. I am not one to speak up on many people but it is cool to have you around on the site, you don't seem to be any type of elitist asshole and get along with everyone. I found some Browns/Bluejackets stuff that I need to PM you about to see if I can get some of those Canes off your hands.

You better believe it man... I'll hook you up best I can. Thanks to speak well of me. I know I haven't been collecting long or any of that... I'll do my best to give you my best... Its easier for me to give away better hockey cards because I have more of them... I'll have to look for all my canes. I know i have some good ones :)

Nice Mailday Brownie. I will hold the QUinns for ya and I also might trade ya some Wilson's I have for Some other SOONERS you may have. Of course the ones in his SOONER UNIs are not going anywhere LOL

Later Mike

Incredible mailday!!! and yes I still miss Trent Dilfer as a backup and JJ as a WR :cry: But time marches on. BTW, that comment on Shaun.. don't get Chris all excited :lollol:

WTG all!! :cheers:

Back