Mail Month, random stuff and PC Lots o scans

Jerry!Jerry!

Bench Warmer
Closer to a 2-3 week mail time then a month but whatever.....

First a little sample of the freebies Rima sent along with the Vintage lot I bought from her quite a while ago.....
RimaFreebies.jpg

Got this lot for $2.99 dlvd on ebay...not real sure why though...any of them look decent for grading? I don't think they are but I'm not good with vintage...
PC6.jpg

Sample of the 49ers lot I bought from Rexvos Thanks Mike!! (What is the young action packed you sent me? There is something strange about it and I don't know much about the action packed parallels.)
PC5.jpg

Stuff on the bottom of the scan is from a trade with Mr. Gomez and the Finest refractors were another dumb lot purchase ($3.01)
PC4.jpg

Then I got this sweet refractor lot for my PC of Iowa, KU, and Iowa State players from Andy and he sent some nice extras that are PC quality as well:cheers: He only took a year and half to send them;)
The roger craig auto was from Rexvos as well:D
PC2.jpg

PC1001.jpg

More refractors for Andy as well as a 1993 Jerry Rice Stadium Club auto. These are uber cheap because there are some fakes out there but I'll take the chance on it.:drunk:
Mail2124312412.jpg

Another dumb ebay lot, 65 Fleer In Action cards, thought I was getting vintage cards but I'm an idiot and they aren't even the mainstream fleer set cards.:ban:
Inactionlot.jpg

Another ebay lot...my fav of the bunch of course:dance:
BGSlot.jpg

ANOTHER EBAY LOT!!! lol $3 dlvd for this one and I love them.:D
3dollarebaylot.jpg

Graded cards back from BGS with Elan
BGSBasketballMail.jpg

And the coolest set you can put together for less than $5, 1989 Bowman Baseball Contest Cards.....
1989BowmanContestCards1.jpg

89bowmancontestcards2.jpg

Granger Ultimate #3
GrangerUltimate3.jpg

Found this steve nash in a box of commons when loading some up on sportlots:cheers:
NashFleerMetalRC.jpg

Back