M. Vick aka Ron Mexico

I have a hard time believing he knew nothing of the activity on his property. If found guilty, I think at least a year should be in order.

Yep.. if found guilty he should get al least a year!! Make another example of a high exposure player.. then try to explain to Portis WHY he was suspended.. then again, that would be a waste of time!

how can the NFL do something about hearsay from 2000?
Isn't there a statute of limitations?

I still hope Vick falls, only cause I like DJ SHOCKLEY

how can the NFL do something about hearsay from 2000?
Isn't there a statute of limitations?

I still hope Vick falls, only cause I like DJ SHOCKLEY

Maybe it's one of those that goes a long time , like theft/robbery which in Cali is 7 yrs.

I can't even read that whole article, that is just freakin horrible. ANYONE involved in this *crap* needs to have their flippin head examined.

If it's proven that Vick was involved to this point, then he needs to have his pink slip handed to him, right quick.

Please notice the "If it's proven" part. But more stuff is coming out that he was on the wrong side of this... dang... freaking horrible.

The Vick brothers are both trash. Michael needs to be suspended for at least a year if found guilty. Maybe they should've kept Schaub. Vick is overrated anyway, IMO.

I made the mistake of loading the video in the artical. I only got about 5 seconds into it before I had to turn away. I cant watch a animal be treated that way, but I I know I could watch Micheal Vick beaten senseless.

I made the mistake of loading the video in the artical. I only got about 5 seconds into it before I had to turn away. I cant watch a animal be treated that way, but I I know I could watch Micheal Vick beaten senseless.
I did the same thing.

Very bad. There is no room for that kind of stuff int he world, let alone in the sports world. I can't bear to watch any defenseless being get hurt for no reason.

My apoligies to those that were offended by the video. I didn't think about that when I posted the link , it isn't very long but a bit graphic to some. At the end of it is a video of Vick saying saying "Everyone loves Mike Vick and i'll keep trying to win games" to that effect.

Then the guy asked him does he think he'll be exonerated and he says "No Comment" *sigh*

Blank is crapping his pants right now but I bet Petrino said "don't worry i've got Cris Redman and he can play in my system."

Back