Lucky breaks in school today

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Problems in Human Resources - it was a true/false test. Did about as well as a monkey or small child would do (54:doh:). Good thing was, only one person got an A in the class, the next highest grade was a 78. Therefore, there was a 22 point curve giving me a C on the test:dance:

Sports Psychology - Essay test today. The teacher gave us a list of 6 essay questions that could be on the test, with him randomly picking 2 of them for the test. I was clueless on three of them. The two questions he asked were two of the three I could sufficiently answer:dance:

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
having no knowledge of a true false test the average score would be 40%....so better than a monkey..

midterms next week for me...tests tuesday/wednesday/thursday

awesome, gotta love days like that :D :cheers:
i had a day like that today, having a bio lab test based on all the labs thus far. had no clue what in the heck to study, so decided to study a bit, and wing it. actually felt like i did pretty good, probably a B or something like that :D

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
awesome, gotta love days like that :D :cheers:
i had a day like that today, having a bio lab test based on all the labs thus far. had no clue what in the heck to study, so decided to study a bit, and wing it. actually felt like i did pretty good, probably a B or something like that :D

Dang, you must've learned something since labs aren't something you can b.s. on. Nice job man, hopefully you'll get the grade you want/need:salut: