LTTF Miami Marlins-Player List In Thread

Steelers8873

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

I'm looking for NON-BASE rookie cards of the players below I am not interested in trading down so if your looking to trade up your in the wrong place for that I will give as good as I get no more,no less. Thanks

Sandy Alcantara
Pablo Lopez
Garrett Cooper
Brian Anderson
Jazz Chisolm
Jesus Sanchez

Here is what I have:

2018 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor #22 Brian Anderson RC
2021 Topps Walmart Blue #269 Jose Sanchez RC
2021 Stadium Club Red Foil #77 Jesus Sanchez RC

Also, not sure if non-base refers to base chrome, have this if you'd like it - 2018 Topps Chrome #22 Brian Anderson RC

If you are interested in any of these, I'd be happy with pretty much any 2022 Topps inserts in return or I can include whatever you want here with that SP you are interested in after I receive it for a larger trade. Either is fine with me.

@LarryG -
Larry,

I can use those and yes we can put those with the SP when it gets to you for a larger trade. If you could set those aside for me I would appreciate it. Thanks

Here is what I have:

2018 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor #22 Brian Anderson RC
2021 Topps Walmart Blue #269 Jose Sanchez RC
2021 Stadium Club Red Foil #77 Jesus Sanchez RC

Also, not sure if non-base refers to base chrome, have this if you'd like it - 2018 Topps Chrome #22 Brian Anderson RC

If you are interested in any of these, I'd be happy with pretty much any 2022 Topps inserts in return or I can include whatever you want here with that SP you are interested in after I receive it for a larger trade. Either is fine with me.
@LarryG -
Hey Larry,

This may be something you would want me to throw in our trade just let me know. Thanks

Back