LSU #2 in both the Coaches Poll and AP

Makes sense...they beat the #14 team in the country by a TD while the teams ranked around them beat higher ranked teams by more.....

Oh wait :scratch:

Makes sense...they beat the #14 team in the country by a TD while the teams ranked around them beat higher ranked teams by more.....

I guess you are not looking at everything as a whole

LSU beat the only other team in the discussion by 41.

They had the same record as all other real contenders with wins over

Florida
Auburn
Va Tech

and others.

Well...

1 and 2 lost

3 is ranked ahead of them

4 placed behind them in their conference

5 Couldn't make conference championship

6 Lost to 7 by 41 points

In my opinion, it's safe to say that LSU deserves to be #2

So if that's the case, why did LSU just now jump all those teams?

If you guessed NCAA politics, you are a winner :dance:

I have no problem with LSU getting in, but it's how they are getting by jumping in the polls in the last week that I don't get.

Which makes it seem like the polls in every week besides the last one might as well be scrapped and just have the folks vote the last week of the season. If that happened, we'd still be in the same place more than likely (except LSU might be playing OU instead).

I have no problem with LSU getting in, but it's how they are getting by jumping in the polls in the last week that I don't get.

Which makes it seem like the polls in every week besides the last one might as well be scrapped and just have the folks vote the last week of the season. If that happened, we'd still be in the same place more than likely (except LSU might be playing OU instead).

Well Im guessing LSU was put so far down in the poll last week because of the loss, because personally I still would have put LSU #4 last week

because of the late loss expect of the human polls, in 1 computer poll LSU was #2. Everything got changed when people used common sense and looked at the season as a whole.

So if LSU runs OSU off the field like they should, what will you think of Les Miles? Les Miles = Larry Coker perhaps?

yes. doing with another coaches talent, but even though he is goofy and flaky he did do 1 thing I loved yesterday. After the game was over he went up to Jacon Hester hugged him and said "I love you man" I absolutley loved that.

yes. doing with another coaches talent, but even though he is goofy and flaky he did do 1 thing I loved yesterday. After the game was over he went up to Jacon Hester hugged him and said "I love you man" I absolutley loved that.

Hester is one hell of a player. If I was his coach, I would definately do the same thing:salut: He's a tough mofo who will not be missed by any Alabama fans I know.

I still cant figure out how they dropped to seven behind Georgia and Va Tech the week before.

LSU belongs in the NC game and I look forward to them disposing of tOSU by halftime.

I still cant figure out how they dropped to seven behind Georgia and Va Tech the week before.

LSU belongs in the NC game and I look forward to them disposing of tOSU by halftime.

it will be the first time since the VT game that they should be healthy...

Back