LSU #2 in both the Coaches Poll and AP

im never for a split title but if we do i will claim that title like it was my own

highly doubt that Oklahoma will split the title after seeing the BCS standing as they are #4 in that poll and #3 in AP and Coaches poll, + playing West Virginia will not cause them to jump unless they beat them by 40+ and LSU squeaks by OSU. If OSU wins it is a moot point.

highly doubt that Oklahoma will split the title after seeing the BCS standing as they are #4 in that poll and #3 in AP and Coaches poll, + playing West Virginia will not cause them to jump unless they beat them by 40+ and LSU squeaks by OSU. If OSU wins it is a moot point.

just now seeing the actual rankings i agree, sucks, i dont agree that wvu loses to pitt and we destroyed the no.1 team in the country but whatever, we all know this system blows donkey balls

NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Still too discusted. But def not shocked that lsu jumped ahead. But what is totally discusting is osu sitting at home and getting the freebie. What a joke. U cant say nothing about the pac-10 because they all play each other, but the sorry big10 plus one, GEEEEEEEEEEESH
Ohio States only loss comes to Illinois and if im not mistaken MIZZOU beat ILL by a bunch. So if you look at it as a whole and look at the conferences that hace a CCG then the clear solution is lsu-OU but not gonna happen. Oh well, not whinning because it is what it is. You should look at the season as a whole not just one or two games. Later Mike
I do think the WV-OU matchup will be a cool game tho. OH well later Mike

Still too discusted. But def not shocked that lsu jumped ahead. But what is totally discusting is osu sitting at home and getting the freebie. What a joke. U cant say nothing about the pac-10 because they all play each other, but the sorry big10 plus one, GEEEEEEEEEEESH
Ohio States only loss comes to Illinois and if im not mistaken MIZZOU beat ILL by a bunch. So if you look at it as a whole and look at the conferences that hace a CCG then the clear solution is lsu-OU but not gonna happen. Oh well, not whinning because it is what it is. You should look at the season as a whole not just one or two games. Later Mike
im trying to go but i dont think i can scrape together the funds, unless someone really wants to buy some dolphins cards
looking at tickets though, decent seats are around 300-600 plus travel costs im looking at a couple thousand for just me and either my brother or the g/f
just too much money this close to christmas and considering the g/f is currently jobless
sux, i think im gonna try to go see the red river shootout next season though

Ohio State got lucky! For one, they don't have to come to the Rose Bowl and be a disgrace to a disgraceful Big 10 by losing to an underdog:roflmao:......instead they are gonna head on down to "The Boot" and get a boot in their @$$es!:roflmao:......which brings me to this conclusion......OU should be playing in the Rose Bowl against USC and not Illinois........Illinois is only their because they beat OSU........and the fact that Michigan sucks.......but lucky for you, OU isn't going to the Rose Bowl......so OU actually has a chance to win their Bowl game;):salut:

Back