Lots and Lots of new cards added to Bucket, Let's Trade !

cardicity

Bench Warmer
Like the title says. I just added a couple hundred cards to my bucket so check it out (it's in my sig below) and let me know what you like. If you have any of the players in my sig below please let me know or I can check lists, bucket's or sites. Thx for looking.

-

Works for me. Very well organized and easy to read. Good job.
Thanks Jim. Over my online trading from a couple years ago and now getting back into it I have found that the easier you organize your trade site the better the chances your potential trade partner will find something they like. I am one for making trades/etc as easy and smooth as possible so its a good experience for everyone. Thanks again and have a Great Evening.

HI, I think I contacted you on a pm about whether you could use a Rookies & Stars Tony Romo Rookie card? I'm willing to trade in your favor. Please let me know? Thanks! Dale.

HI, I think I contacted you on a pm about whether you could use a Rookies & Stars Tony Romo Rookie card? I'm willing to trade in your favor. Please let me know? Thanks! Dale.

Hi, I haven't received any PM's from you. However I might be interested in it depending on what you want for it. Check my bucket and let me know if I have anything for it. LMK, Thx

How about these for the Tony Romo rookie($50)? 2009 Gridiron Gear "O" jersey Drew Brees ($12) + 2009 UD Game Jersey Roethlisberger ($10) + 2012 R & S Jersey Jay Cutler ($8) + 2010 Limited Jersey Percy Harvin ($10)=$40 for me $50 for you.

How about these for the Tony Romo rookie($50)? 2009 Gridiron Gear "O" jersey Drew Brees ($12) + 2009 UD Game Jersey Roethlisberger ($10) + 2012 R & S Jersey Jay Cutler ($8) + 2010 Limited Jersey Percy Harvin ($10)=$40 for me $50 for you.
Thanks but I can't trade 4 star GU/Jersey cards for a star base RC. I usually only trade GU's for GU's or auto's.

Back