Looky Here, Looky Here!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Ok, so I've been tired of looking at that blue style for quite some time now. I knew I wanted to get rid of it to start 2015 but really couldn't decide what route I wanted to take. Originally I thought we'd just go back to the old original green style that TCZ started on but when I went to start testing it I realized that was way too hard on the eyes. I'm not sure how we ever thought that was a good style to use in the first place.

Anyways, I started doing some playing around with different colors and what you see now is what I've finally decided on. Well, actually, my wife helped decide on this one. There may be a few tweaks and changes here and there and certainly if you see something that you think definitely needs to be changed let me know and I'll take a look at it.

I know the style doesn't matter to most of you but to those who it does matter to, I hope this works for you!

Looks good. I know the original green is sort of nostalgic and something different but yes it was hard on the eyes.

Back