looking to by $250 to spend

slamma3

Bench Warmer
Buying $250 to spend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for the BEST lot I can get for $250 Paypal. My dad is buying my son, who you some of you know has been fighting asthma, a nice lot of cards for his upcoming birthday. He has set aside $250 to buy a lot. I am looking for the best lot of game used, rookies and autos I can get for $250.

Here are some of my son's favorite players

Baseball
Jeter
griffey jr.
arod
pujols
manny ramirez

football
favre
tomlinson
manning
r. moss
palmer

basketball

kobe
garnett
IA
Shaq

I am looking for offers ONLY. I am not looking at buckets at this time. I am looking for a lot for $250 or 2 lots for $100 a piece.

Thanks and let me know what you have, Not looking to pay EBAY prices.

Slamma3- Sorry to invade the thread.... but would you trade your Marino 96 Skybox Impact No Surrender and the Marino 2001 Hero of Football Jersey? Thanks!

marinocollector said:
Slamma3- Sorry to invade the thread.... but would you trade your Marino 96 Skybox Impact No Surrender and the Marino 2001 Hero of Football Jersey? Thanks!

I usually only sell but will always trade cards to people trying to complete sets. What do you have that is compareable.

slamma3 said:
I usually only sell but will always trade cards to people trying to complete sets. What do you have that is compareable.
Thanks for giving me a chance to trade! I'm waaaaay past short on money right now, and I need to pick up some Marinos! LOL!
I probably have nothing comparable as far as jersey cards of the players on your list goes for the Heros of Football card, but I have TONS of stuff for the No Surrender... If you want Manning or Moss RCs for the Jersey card... PLMK... Eitherway, check my bucket, its in my sig... Or give me a list of who you like player/team wise...

I Can Offer You These 5 Cards For $215 Dlvd:

1) Griffey 2007 Ud Premier Triple Patch /75
2) Pujols 2001 Bowman Rc
3) Tomlinson Fleer Genuine Rc Jersey /1000
4) Peyton Manning 2007 Spx Auto Endorsements
5) 07 Ultra Kobe /lebron Dual Jersey /99

Lmk If You Are Interested, Tkx

Back