looking to by $250 to spend

slamma3

Bench Warmer
Buying $250 to spend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for the BEST lot I can get for $250 Paypal. My dad is buying my son, who you some of you know has been fighting asthma, a nice lot of cards for his upcoming birthday. He has set aside $250 to buy a lot. I am looking for the best lot of game used, rookies and autos I can get for $250.

Here are some of my son's favorite players

Baseball
Jeter
griffey jr.
arod
pujols
manny ramirez

football
favre
tomlinson
manning
r. moss
palmer

basketball

kobe
garnett
IA
Shaq

I am looking for offers ONLY. I am not looking at buckets at this time. I am looking for a lot for $250 or 2 lots for $100 a piece.

Thanks and let me know what you have, Not looking to pay EBAY prices.

Jeter lot

slamma3 said:
Buying $250 to spend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for the BEST lot I can get for $250 Paypal. My dad is buying my son, who you some of you know has been fighting asthma, a nice lot of cards for his upcoming birthday. He has set aside $250 to buy a lot. I am looking for the best lot of game used, rookies and autos I can get for $250.

Baseball
Jeter
griffey jr.
arod
pujols
manny ramirez

football
favre
tomlinson
manning
r. moss
palmer

basketball

kobe
garnett
IA
Shaq

I am looking for offers ONLY. I am not looking at buckets at this time. I am looking for a lot for $250 or 2 lots for $100 a piece.

.............sounds like a noble cause,,,Dont really have alot of the others except base,inserts,but Jeter is different.
we could probably do a Jeter lot including:
Jeter auto steiner baseball(not in our bucket )
rookie cards
mantle,bush,jeter cards
base...
sp turkey Red
co-signers
bowman chrome
bowman
bowman heritage
ovation
Allen & Ginter
topps
topps chrome
Manny Ramirez rookie
feel free to browse our bucket you might find something you wish to add.

I have a lot of stuff in my bucket. You can take a look at it and see what you'd be interested in putting together. Thanks

slamma3 said:
Buying $250 to spend

Baseball
Jeter
griffey jr.
arod
pujols
manny ramirez

football
favre
tomlinson
manning
r. moss
palmer

basketball

kobe
garnett
IA
Shaq

ill give you a wever lettermen redemption and either a tony giun auto gused or soriano 2 gused auto for 100

still interested?

butch-n-steph said:
.............sounds like a noble cause,,,Dont really have alot of the others except base,inserts,but Jeter is different.
we could probably do a Jeter lot including:
Jeter auto steiner baseball(not in our bucket )
rookie cards
mantle,bush,jeter cards
base...
sp turkey Red
co-signers
bowman chrome
bowman
bowman heritage
ovation
Allen & Ginter
topps
topps chrome
Manny Ramirez rookie
feel free to browse our bucket you might find something you wish to add.
...also have Griffey Jr moments & Milestones,A&G,others older
let us know if you still have interest,thanks

Hi I need to clear out some cards and could offer you the following for $250dlvd.

normal_lot.jpg

Includes 5000 ct box of Random Sports Cards
+
1991 Stadium Club Brett Favre RC
1993 SP Derek Jeter RC
1994 SP Holoview Alex Rodriguez RC
1994 Flair Wave of the Future Alex Rodriguez RC
1998 Leaf Rookie & Stars Randy Moss RC BGS 9.5

Back